Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by DeltaAnime
    Ryan's been trying to get the email of the guy so he can send the money right away, but the complainee has been dragging his feet.
    I sent him the email address on the 24th.
      0 Not allowed!

Very odd, i was talking to him today and he didn't have it.

Could you please PM me it anon? I'll give it to him my self

EDIT - as for the RDNS, i'm thinking more ezzi than anything else. Even for contacting sales, it took 4 days for them to tell him that they were out of stock.

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony
      0 Not allowed!

lingates: Have you got your refund yet?

I seem to be in a similar situation... I was unwilling to complain about the guy.. hoping he'd come thru.. and giving him the benefit of the doubt... that maybe as DeltaAnime said.. he was having trouble.. but the situationg is really getting aggravating.

I got a server from Sasuke and sent him a wire transfer on the 2nd of November paying $635 for the server for the year!! Today's the 29th.. and having to wait 27 days for a server is ridiculous. Plus I have the constant aggravation of having to try to contact the guy on MSN.. since he won't reply to e-mail. I have gotten excuses and promises of upgrades.. but no server yet! Worse still.. the last 2 days the won't even reply to me on MSN! I already had to pay for an extra month at the host I was moving the server from and this is now nearing the end of my patience. I'd have asked for a refund.. except I don't believe I'd ever see it.
      0 Not allowed!

I have to apologize if I am missing something. Clearly we all want fraudsters to get pressure from all sides however, I am not sure WHT should take on the role of collection agent by locking someone out of this community as pressure to refund money.

If that was the case many many hosts would be locked out. I don't know I am sort of torn here. I would hope that if someone blatently ripped me off, that a bit of pressure here would help but I just wonder if the mods should be in that role.

Don't ban me mods just a theoretical discussion here.
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services
      0 Not allowed!

We are not acting as a collection agency, but when the red flag goes up due to issues with more than one member, we then step in.
    Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members may result in your account being suspended.
      0 Not allowed!

Fair enough.
      0 Not allowed!

Ezzi's been kicking him around on getting anything from them, and sagomatt keeps disappearing off the face of the earth when he tries to get a contract signed

He's trying his very best to get everyone setup, but if the datacenters aren't playing nice, how can he?

I'll kick him when i see him on IRC, and tell him to move his butt.

~Francisco
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony
      0 Not allowed!

And the trend continues. Francisco, I'd be more willing to buy that, if every time I read a thread involving Sasuke he (or a friend of his) wasn't blaming his problems on someone else. ISPclub and Sagomatt have fine reputations here, I really doubt this is all their fault despite Ezzi's current issues.

I no longer extend "benefit of doubt" to Sasuke, who brings this on himself by repeatedly lying about customers' refund status. If you're not going to issue a refund to someone, don't make a public statement that you are. In order for me to believe this is Ezzi's or Sago's fault, I would need to believe in Sasuke's credibility first.
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by luciffer
    lingates: Have you got your refund yet?

I seem to be in a similar situation... I was unwilling to complain about the guy.. hoping he'd come thru.. and giving him the benefit of the doubt... that maybe as DeltaAnime said.. he was having trouble.. but the situationg is really getting aggravating.

I got a server from Sasuke and sent him a wire transfer on the 2nd of November paying $635 for the server for the year!! Today's the 29th.. and having to wait 27 days for a server is ridiculous. Plus I have the constant aggravation of having to try to contact the guy on MSN.. since he won't reply to e-mail. I have gotten excuses and promises of upgrades.. but no server yet! Worse still.. the last 2 days the won't even reply to me on MSN! I already had to pay for an extra month at the host I was moving the server from and this is now nearing the end of my patience. I'd have asked for a refund.. except I don't believe I'd ever see it.
    Welp i had to learn the hard way and it looks like you had to also, never send money via wire transfer.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by BigBison
    And the trend continues. Francisco, I'd be more willing to buy that, if every time I read a thread involving Sasuke he (or a friend of his) wasn't blaming his problems on someone else. ISPclub and Sagomatt have fine reputations here, I really doubt this is all their fault despite Ezzi's current issues.

I no longer extend "benefit of doubt" to Sasuke, who brings this on himself by repeatedly lying about customers' refund status. If you're not going to issue a refund to someone, don't make a public statement that you are. In order for me to believe this is Ezzi's or Sago's fault, I would need to believe in Sasuke's credibility first.

I deal with SagoMatt a lot my self, i've given him a lot of business directly (or i think anyways, i toss their name into the hat whenever i'm given the chance). I also know that on certain days (like Mondays) he get's bombarded with a lot of sales and such, and is unable to answer every last email/IM. Matt also takes weekends off sometimes, since heck, we all need a break from life

We got a hold of Matt today. There was a mis communication on it all. Ryan believed that he had to await more docs to be able to resell, but really he could have started last week supposidly.

As for the ezzi situation, i'm only going by the emails i've seen, and the things i've seen with other ezzi sellers on this website.

As for threads that involve Ryan, you make it sound like there's one a day or something . As far as i've seen, there's been only two issue threads, the rest was inquires as to their service.

~Francisco
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by RossH
    Welp i had to learn the hard way and it looks like you had to also, never send money via wire transfer.
    First and last time.. Bro! :'( Guess you learn the hard way. Had I charged this thing.. this was definitely chargeback territory. (even tho I accept cards myself and know what a pain chargebacks are.. and I'd almost never resort to that) But.. I'm in Poland.. and Paypal doesn't accept Poland.. and Sasuke doesn't accept CCs.. and I needed the server fast (Irony!) Also.. I do believe I'd have had my server sooner had I charged it. It's 28 days and counting now.. and still no server!

Also.. sadly.. first and last time for me to get a server from a smaller company (reseller). I am not a host.. I just need a lot of servers. I had gotten 1/2 doz+ servers off WHT as a lurker.. and only signed up cuz I needed 4 at one time last year. All these servers were from major companies and I never once had a problem. Even this time.. I got a server from Mike at Interserver (AFTER I paid for the Sasuke server) and it was a very pleasant experience with my server being setup within hours! In another 3-4 months time I'm gonna need another 4 servers for a major project coming up.

My point is.. guys like me are your (Hosts here) best customers. We do not compete with you guys... we come here .. get our servers and go away. If guys like me start deciding to only stay with the big guys.. it bodes ill for all the smaller hosts here.. and that's Exactly what's going to happen if you have a lot of Sasukes around. His prices were cheap.. and had he been reliable.. He'd have had a very steady client in me. But I guess that kind of foresight eludes him. :'(

Sorry for rambling.. but this is getting rather tiring for me.. all I wanted was a server fast.. and to be on my way...
    Last edited by luciffer; 11-30-2004 at 03:17 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by DeltaAnime
    As for threads that involve Ryan, you make it sound like there's one a day or something . As far as i've seen, there's been only two issue threads, the rest was inquires as to their service.
    Except I wasn't going by "thread count". I'm going by the number of times a refund is promised vs. how long it takes for the refund to arrive. What else am I to make of all the "Your refund is in the mail" statements, when they clearly weren't? Credibility GAP.
      0 Not allowed!

arcstudios issue

Any body got their server from Arcstudios? If not, did you get a refund? How long did it take?
    ** Yes, I ordered/paid a server from them
    Abraham R.
    abraham (at) datasegura.net
      0 Not allowed!

I got my P4 3.0 server, there are some issues with it, but Arcstudios are working on them. Will post an update when everything is all peachy.
      0 Not allowed!

I have the same experience with Sasuke (ArcStudios.net).

I have sent payment via MoneyBookers on 25 Nov. 2004 and still get nothing. No server, no response to my emails, nothing just get very very angry!

Probably I should try to get my money back becouse this is terrible experience.
      0 Not allowed!

sjmaster, I just file a dispute on Paypal, if this doesnt work, I will do a charge back from my credit card.
    Abraham R.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by justadollarhostin
    At least he replied to the thread. Most providers don't even bother to check WHT.
    because most company have their own support system and WHT is not part of it.

why do people feel company should come to WHT and help their customers? this is a public forum and most company have better thing to do then checking public forum every hour to answer their customers. when did WHT become part of any company's support system/help desk?

0 Not allowed!

luciferr/sjmaster, please open a ticket at our Helpdesk so we can get this resolved: http://www.arcstudios.net/support/ - You will either be refunded or compensated in some way.

AnacondaHost, your order was placed. We were told it would be up quickly, however this turned out to not be the case. Some confusion between Sago and myself.
      0 Not allowed!

According to Sago's IRC Policy, they do not allow more than 10 ips per irc server. How can you order a server with 40 ips? I paid for the server yearly, why do you pay them monthly? Until my server is not online, and any Sago rep. confirms you paid my server yearly, I wont cancel my dispute on Paypal. How can you offer services that you cannot provide?
    Abraham R.
      0 Not allowed!

i'm confused. is RaineTech and sasuke same person/company?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Sasuke
    luciferr/sjmaster, please open a ticket at our Helpdesk so we can get this resolved. You will either be refunded or compensated in some way.
    Well, I would like to open a ticket at your Helpdesk but I got no account there, so I can't...
      0 Not allowed!

You can register an account there yourself.
      0 Not allowed!

Voltio, I believe Sago have contacted you.
      0 Not allowed!

Allright, I didn't notice before.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by jt2377
    i'm confused. is RaineTech and sasuke same person/company?
    Completely sep. companies.

The only relation between them is that they both use(d) ezzi to resell, so both have been having a hard time with them.

As for sago, i was sure i could get more IP's than the stock 10. Sago knew i was running IRC based stuff on my box, and they were gonna sell me blocks of 10 as needed

Sagomatt can confirm 100%

~Francisco
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast