PayPal Pro Shopping Cart

I found on another forum that digishop has integrated paypal pro. Very cool. I am going to check it out and give it a spin.

awsome...i tried the paypal pro shop but i got confused and gave up lol but that sounds cool digishop is nicely made

Here is an update. I have been using digishop w/ paypal pro. It has worked out very well. I would highely recommend it.

Nice, I might go with digishop & paypal pro instead of OSCommerce with paypal pro module (which I hear is buggy). However, I wont have the option of all the OSCommerce community contributions if I go with digishop.

I'm going to purchase a copy of Digishop sometime next month I think. It looks like the best shopping cart software out there. And I've looked at a ton!

It's so dissapointing that there can't be more solid shopping cart systems. All of them are either a) ugly, b) non-customizable, or c) completely non functional :[

So anyone have URL's to demo sites they made with digishop? The ones listed on their page aren't that great...

For the hosting industry or any recurring charge it's worthless. You are not allowed to store CC#'s and the CCV has to be submitted with every transaction.