Questions about h-sphere. Also, questions about affiliate capabilites of all cp's.

I have a few questions about h-sphere.

#1 When will it have the interface shown in the examples on the site for both windows and linux?

#2 Is there anyway to setup an advanced affilate program such as WHM where you can give someone a percent of monly revenue form refferal or a flat rate?

#3 expanding from question 2, is there anyway to have a clients refferal earnings deducted from their monthly bill?

#4 Can you pay people? For example, If they make more from refferals than their bill they will need to be paid.

Can modernbill do these things? What about whm? plesk?

also, can any cp's prorate for first month.

I have a few questions about h-sphere.

#1 When will it have the interface shown in the examples on the site for both windows and linux?
    I'm not sure what you mean. Xpressia interface is available for both. Remeber the cp is not hosted on a winbox.

#2 Is there anyway to setup an advanced affilate program such as WHM where you can give someone a percent of monly revenue form refferal or a flat rate?
    I'm certain there is, search the psoft forum.

#3 expanding from question 2, is there anyway to have a clients refferal earnings deducted from their monthly bill?
    I'm not sure.

#4 Can you pay people? For example, If they make more from refferals than their bill they will need to be paid.

see above.

Hsphere foes not prorate at signup.