* Say hello to BBFree!

Versus Technologies brings you another free breakthrough. Say hello to BBFree, the new, free forum hosting solution.

We all know how expensive hosting can be. We don't feel that your ideas should cease to exist because of undesired fees. So we're going to give you totally free hosting for your forum.

So the first question to come to your mind is "How can they afford this?" All we ask for in exchange of the free hosting of your forum, is allowing us to run one banner on the top of your forum. And not only will we give you totally free hosting, but we'll have it set up for you automatically in a registration process which takes less than 1 minute!

Service Updates
    • Unlike other services, you have your pick of more than one domain. BBFree.com/yourforum/, BBFree.net/yourforum/, or FanBB.com/yourforum/, for any of your ideas.
    • Have your forum set up in 30 seconds! You simply fill out your desired forum information, your username and password, and you are taken to your forum which you are in complete control of.

We are currently only offering hosting for the Invision Power Board forum software. Please read over our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Sounds like a very sweet service and the concept is great. Hope this prospers, very cool

Thanks, alphakx!

Hi Steve-VST,

Nice idea

I am also thinking of setting up something similer and was wondering if you can guide me in proper direction. Did you wrote the installation script or got it made.. and can you tell me who would be the right person for this job.

Thanks for the help.

Vishal Thakkar
    Software Devil