Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Need to change template

I have template bought from TemplateMonster and this template is to be used for my future project.
    However, I am dissatisfied with one picture as it is too abstract. 1 year ago one person gave me an idea how to change, but I lost contact with him. Tried to communicate by all means - nothing.
    So, I want to find someone who could change existing picture with the given idea. If deal is made, I will give exact adress, point what picture is to be changed and send image file as an example what should be done.
    Payment by PayPal only.
    Portfolio would be appreciated.

PM Sent. Get with me when you can.

Hi,

Our team of professionals is here to help you. PM Sent.

Unfortunately, none was chosen

Quote Originally Posted by maniakaz View Post
    1 year ago one person gave me an idea how to change, but I lost contact with him. Tried to communicate by all means - nothing.
    How do you meet this person? does he have a name? nickname? anything at all?

It would be better if you can get hold of him first, since he's the first person that gave that idea and might be the more perfect one to change that graph for you as well.
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

A friend gave me his email, we chatted for some time, talked about website, template. He promised to make a custom cms, fit it into template. he sent me some pictures about how my site may look like. We were into a deal...and then he disappeared. Phoned him, sent him sms, emailed him, PMed at one Lithuanian forum...all in vain. Tried for some months and now I gave up. There is no sign from him. I check my email a lot of times per day, always checking both inbox, spam and trash. Nothing.
    So, I want someone to do this. If that persons appear, I will tell him the situation: I could not wait without any information from him, I had my website to be made. The site is almost made, last coding and it will be ready - now only logo stands between me and my dream.
    Yes, he has a nickname, but he's known in Lithuania onl. And he's not at WHT.

A friend gave me his email
    then did you try to contact the friend that gave you his email?

Of course, I did, we talk about it almost every time we meet or speak. He hasn't heared about that person for months too.

we can do this, do u have msn? check my msn and add me.
    XennaStudios: Quality, Support and Creativity

No, I don't have MSN. Tried to look at your site, but it's on maintance right now. Ccan you please PM or email me your portfolio?

ok, here is the portofolio ellipticalstudios.com/samples.html , whats your email?? do u have any messenger?

its a bit unorganised due that we are constructing it again, we have other works i can show u.

First of all, what about pricing?
    You can email me at maniakaz(eta)gmail(dot)com

ok i sent email.

replied back

Of course, I did, we talk about it almost every time we meet or speak. He hasn't heared about that person for months too.
    I have few designer friends are like that. Mostly because they just fall out of love then decide to just "disappear" for a while. but they will come back when they feel more confident again.

5 months without any sign - I think it's too much of waiting. He does have my emails, PMs, sms. My phone did not change, email is the same.
    If he appears, I will offer some kind of compensation to him and he will be informed what was happening. But I can't wait forever. Today, my coding should be complete; logo is made (not deployed into site) and only 1 object still needs changes. The work is to be done.

im not sure why you have not chosen the others but i think i can help you out as if its just changing an image on a psd file or to fit into a template already made it shouldnt be a problem. will send a pm

unfortunately i need to post 5 times or something to be able to send a pm so please hold

thanks for all the offers. BlazeHD took care of this for me and did a great job.

may we see it?

5 months without any sign - I think it's too much of waiting. He does have my emails, PMs, sms. My phone did not change, email is the same.
    If he appears, I will offer some kind of compensation to him and he will be informed what was happening. But I can't wait forever. Today, my coding should be complete; logo is made (not deployed into site) and only 1 object still needs changes. The work is to be done.
    remember to show us the finished work. I'd like to know how that is completed. ok?

Found Lithuanian designer to change image and one webmaster to change it without damaging template. Topic may be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by hostspring View Post
    thanks for all the offers. BlazeHD took care of this for me and did a great job.
    Ehh.. what are you talking about? this is not your thread!
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

I've contacted this member offering to do the job. I did what he asked for and sent him a screenshot. Since then not a word from him. Not even "not what I was looking for" or something similar. I've sent him/her a couple of PMs since then.. still nothing. He/she just wastes peoples' time. I warn everyone for working with this member.
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast