Thumbs up Request Enom Reseller Account

Hi,

Would someone mind informing me how the enom reseller program works and then offering me a free enom reseller account?

Thanks

Is there any information on the Enom web site, isn't there?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

There are tons of places to get a free enom account, but the prices for the domains are high. Something like $8.45/domain.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

There are a few ways that an Enom reseller can sell registrations. One is using their API, which requires that money be on deposit to pay the fee's. This method also requires you to have your own payment processing and web site. Enom also offers a free very basic web site where Enom processes the payment for a fee. This method doesn't require funds to be on deposit.

I believe that the lowest domain reseller account will cost $8.95 per domain year for a .com, .net, and .org. This would be from an Enom reseller although you may be able to get a low price directly from Enom if you deposit a large enough sum.

Have you researched ResellerClub.com. Their prices are lower and a reseller site is free, although there is no payment processor.
    UD Network Solutions
    http://udns.us

Quote Originally Posted by rsbenedict View Post
    There are tons of places to get a free enom account, but the prices for the domains are high. Something like $8.45/domain.
    Where do you get those accounts?

domainsmarty comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SupportRep911 View Post
    Where do you get those accounts?
    We can get you a $ 8.95 (reseller) account if you'd like.
    SuperRacks Ltd European Hosting
    We serve you with custom services
    Visit our website or ask for a custom quote
    Quality linux and Windows hosting, servers and collocation

i would like to verify is the 8.95 the lowest price that someone would see for tld pricing chart?

without paying a huge deposit, I believe that's the lowest for enom.

I could offer you a enom reseller for a tld price chart of $8.95

Your price would be $8.95 the lowest price anyone can sell for that is $10.99 I believe it is. But all you have to do is register the domain your self in your own account.

I could offer you a sub account to mine the minimum fee is $100 deposit
    Jason

Most of us can set you up with a free enom account, but you will need to place a deposit in it of $100. Retail prices may not all be the same, but will be similar.

The enom site does have quite a bit of info, but you need to stay focused, don't let there site confuse you.
    In particular you may find the 'PDQ' set up suitable for you, depends what you want. have a look HERE

The mods will beat me up if I say much else, I'll just say I've run with enom for many years.

I agree with Brian
    Jason

Hi, why are you so interested in Enom, when there is other imo better Reseller sites.

One of them is 77GB.com which you can join for free, no signup fee, no demand or need to place a deposit: 77GB.com

You get instantly access to the low prices and can start reselling to others.

You can use their default template or change the design to exactly what you want. You decide the design, you decide your selling prices.

Still not convinced? Then try signup, its for free so nothing to loose: 77GB.com

Still not sure? then try the demo, look around and see how you like it: 77GB.com

If you have any questions, just PM me

Best regards,

eNom has been around for years when some of these new reseller programs are not proven. That would be one HUGE reason to go with eNom.

Thanks for all your response, but I've already been setup with an Enom account a month ago, sorry for not getting back with you sooner.

Thanks

I can get you an enom account without a deposit...