Google Ad Sense doesn't like php?

Hi all,
    I, too, just got my approval email today; after some waiting etc. I realize that they're not crawling my site because everything is PHP dynamic pages >.< I don't want to go back and make each and every single page as HTML as it'd be very time consuming and rather stupid. Is there any way to fix it?

Regards,
    Andy Huang

Re: Google Ad Sense doesn't like php?

Originally posted by Alfarin
    Hi all,
    I, too, just got my approval email today; after some waiting etc. I realize that they're not crawling my site because everything is PHP dynamic pages >.< I don't want to go back and make each and every single page as HTML as it'd be very time consuming and rather stupid. Is there any way to fix it?

Regards,
    Andy Huang
    the problem isn't with php its with dynamic pages. google needs to know the content of your pages before it shows the ads...

give google another 24 hours to crawl your site

Hi guys,
    Thanks for the quick reply; but anyways, my site have been listed on Google for quite some time now, and I tested it out today, they only have 7 of 30+ pages on my site crawled. By adding the AdSense code to my page, would that make any difference in its crawl pattern?

Regards,
    Andy Huang

wouldn't matter how many pages you have indexed in google. Google will crawl the pages adsense is on and display the relevant content. My hardware site is in php and it takes around 24 hours to show the relevant content.

Oh I see; great ^.^

Thanks,
    Andy Huang

Originally posted by vibesolutions
    wouldn't matter how many pages you have indexed in google. Google will crawl the pages adsense is on and display the relevant content.
    Yep, it's a separate crawl. Instead of the regular googlebot, adsense pages are crawled by "MediaPartners-Google/2.1"
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

There may be no ads available that match the content of those pages. I've had no problems displaying ads on dynamic pages.

Hi all,
    Right now, I see some pages crawled while others showing up with "save the gorillas"... Does it crawl the entire site at once or random pages? I really want to know if I should go and make an alternate ad page so the ads are displayed some what relevent

Regards,
    Andy Huang

gotta hate those free charity links that google doesn't pay you for. You can turn them off.

Google thinks they're so cool offering charity links on everyones page when they don't have anything relevant for it. I'm sure Google tells charities to go away when they want to advertise on Google's pages ;-) or are given the not so good real estate

Hehe,
    Yah, I really don't mind the medical and public service organizations; but save the gorillas, c'mon, I'm making a site about people here...

So all I do is go into my account and add it to the filter list?

Cheers,
    Andy Huang

does adsense bot crawl dynamic page too?? i heard google bot doesn't like dynamic