Do you have a twitter account and need more followers? Are you tired of following others so they follow you back? What If I told you, we can provide you with up to 200 thousand twitter followers, for a wholesale price!

Twitter is a popularity contest, especially for businesses or websites that need to have a large clientele list. Most companies actually buy their twitter followers, as if you have more twitter followers, it leads people to think that your website or company is extremely important!

* All of our followers are safe, and will provide you with the popularity you need to succeed! *

We even offer a 100% money back guarantee in the case you do not receive your followers, we fail to provide you with a full report, or something goes wrong with your order!

Pricing & Packages

We currently offer a wide variety of packages, and our most expensive package is currently priced at 10 followers / cent ! That's amazing value for your money. We have served over 200 clients, all of whom have not been banned by twitter, and gain hundreds of followers per day due to their popularity!

You can find a full list of our packages here

Questions about the service? Add my Skype : planex.gm and i'll get back to you asap!