Are there any server management companies that manage Windows boxes?

I'm looking for a company to manage a Windows server in the same way, and to the same standard, as Platinum Management Services do for CPanel boxes.

Has anyone got any recommendations please?

Thanks

Chris

Yes, try www.simpliq.com they are very good.
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by tinuzzo View Post
    Yes, try www.simpliq.com they are very good.
    They seem ok, but this is the year 2007. They havn't updated or came out with anything new since they opened in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by operandi View Post
    I'm looking for a company to manage a Windows server in the same way, and to the same standard, as Platinum Management Services do for CPanel boxes.

Has anyone got any recommendations please?

Thanks

Chris
    Their are allot.. You just have to have the time to do the research and search. I dont know any server management company that can match with PSM but here are a few lists of some outsource companies who can manage your windows box:

http://www.hostechsupport.com
    http://www.udsquare.com
    http://www.bytetechnosys.com

Their are allot more, but these are the providers I seen around here who do managed windows hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimon86 View Post
    They seem ok, but this is the year 2007. They havn't updated or came out with anything new since they opened in 2005.

So you are saying?

If their site is not updated, that doesn't mean they are not good anymore unless you used their services already?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    So you are saying?

If their site is not updated, that doesn't mean they are not good anymore unless you used their services already?
    No that is what your saying.

SimpliQ is more of a European DataCenter these days, rather than a tech support company, although we do have our select client base which we plan to maintain, but we're not taking on any new clients.

The simpliq.com website is not updated, as it doesn't need any updates. The main business portal is simpliq.ro

Hope that clears everything up.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Hi SimpliQ,

yes it should be more obvious now. Thanks for the input.
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimon86 View Post
    No that is what your saying.
    So, please explain what do you mean by this:

"They seem ok, but this is the year 2007. They havn't updated or came out with anything new since they opened in 2005."

You are giving doubt to the OP about this company. So, what is that suppose to mean? since I do not know what you meant about it.

Let us not give any doubt to the users if we do not know about that company shall we?

Net
    Last edited by net; 08-29-2007 at 06:27 AM.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by SimpliQ's Adnalyser View Post
    SimpliQ is more of a European DataCenter these days, rather than a tech support company, although we do have our select client base which we plan to maintain, but we're not taking on any new clients.

The simpliq.com website is not updated, as it doesn't need any updates. The main business portal is simpliq.ro

Thank you for the explanation.

At least this makes sense.

Net

Specially 4 U

It clears it up for me too as I couldn't see many managed server solutions on their web site.

HostingSupportGuru look promising. There aren't many reviews about them on WHT, so has anybody got any views about them.

The other option I'm considering is having a fully managed server from a host such as LiquidWeb or similar.

Thanks for the suggestions and help so far.

The question is not so much if you can find a company that does Managed Windows solutions but rather can you find one that offers the features and support you are looking for?

You seem to have found a number of options and gotten a number of recommendations, I'd be interested to see who you choose and why if you don't mind telling us.
    3Essentials.com Windows Web Hosting
    Personal - Business - Dedicated Servers - Multiple Domain Accounts
    Find My Hosting - Comprehensive Web Hosting Resource