Arrow maximum number of visitor for shared hos site

Hi
    I have wordpress web site hosted with Hostmonster
    Recently my web site visitor increasing Today I reach 1500 unique Visitor/Day and 3000 Page/View
    The web site contents Text/images page size between
    100KB to 600KB
    I don't have too much load on the site in real time
    Wassup show me maximum 50 Visitors online
    So what time I'll need to upgrade

Since you down't have too much pageviews and many users online at the same time you can still stick with your shared hosting.
    Personally I moved my sites when I got 5k page views and more each day and noticed that hosting provider started to limit my websites by slowing it down.

Try to access your website when your traffic is peaking and make sure it is not slowing down, if you see noticeable lag then it is time to move on to VPS with some decent specs.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ledlauzis View Post
    Since you down't have too much pageviews and many users online at the same time you can still stick with your shared hosting.
    Personally I moved my sites when I got 5k page views and more each day and noticed that hosting provider started to limit my websites by slowing it down.
    Try to access your website when your traffic is peaking and make sure it is not slowing down, if you see noticeable lag then it is time to move on to VPS with some decent specs.
    Thanks for replay . I'm thinking in VPS Upgrade specially as it price not that high
    Hostmonster Bandwidth policy not that clear they not show limitation for daily traffic they just say your site most not take higher resource from the server (which I think CPU /RAM Load) or if the site have video contents eat all bandwidth from other sites .

Quote Originally Posted by inklight View Post
    Thanks for replay . I'm thinking in VPS Upgrade specially as it price not that high
    Hostmonster Bandwidth policy not that clear they not show limitation for daily traffic they just say your site most not take higher resource from the server (which I think CPU /RAM Load) or if the site have video contents eat all bandwidth from other sites .
    Most hosting services don't show any limitations and claim that they have everything "unlimited" but the reality is different.
    The main thing is to keep track of your websites performance, if you find it slow then it's right to move on.

Most hosting services don't show any limitations and claim that they have everything "unlimited" but the reality is different.
    The main thing is to keep track of your websites performance, if you find it slow then it's right to move on.
    Same thing happened to me with one of the hosting companies. When they were selling they claimed unlimited bandwidth, but as soon as my bandwidth crossed 5GB for that month, they stopped serving my website. Shared hosting was fast when I first used it, but it slowed down rapidly as the days progressed, even caching didn't help much.
    PHP programmer, moving to become drupal programmer
    http://www.knowledgeistpower.com - Your source for social news and networking

I guess it would really depend on the host in question and how they decide to allocate (and possibly oversell) resources.

As a couple have said, you'll probably know when you should be moving, you'll get slow access to your sites and the host may start implementing measures to curve load generated.
    █► AllWorldIT ~ ISP / Hosting Provider / Government / Carrier Solutions
    █► HostOnARope ~ 24/7 SupportShared HostingReseller HostingVPS Servers
    █► www.hostonarope.com | AllWorldIT Online Product Range | visit AllWorldIT.com
    █► Official Proxmox Partner ~ UK/USA/ZASupport & SLA's Available

You should start looking into VPS companies from now. If the site has a good momentum, don't wait for it to slow down or crash which will cause you to lose visitors.

Your best bet is a managed vps. They will help you move your site and have you up and running.
    ██ WPCYCLE MANAGED WORDPRESS WEB HOSTING ██
    Managed WordPress VPS & Managed WordPress Dedicated VPS Servers
    Optimized • NVMe • SSD • KVM • NGINX • WordPress Brute Force Protection • Daily Offsite Backups
    Email: sales@wpcycle.comFacebook: wpcycle • Twitter: wpcycle

Watch out, Unlimited hosts tend to have less generous usage limits that the average limited host does. As 48-14 suggested above, I would start looking at some VPS offers. You can find some great deals at the VPS Offers Section!

it's better to use VPS for that

Lightbulb

Before build my site I read alot of articles about hosting and most of them say
    don't host with company have Unlimited on everything because it's not real .
    but I use shared it as start
    specially its my first real site and the hosting was cheap as 5$/Month (I earn it in a day from ads)
    by the way I figure out that server host my site have thousand of domains on it . luckily most of it are dead sites or have very few visitors/day .

Quote Originally Posted by inklight View Post
    Before build my site I read alot of articles about hosting and most of them say
    don't host with company have Unlimited on everything because it's not real .
    but I use shared it as start
    specially its my first real site and the hosting was cheap as 5$/Month (I earn it in a day from ads)
    by the way I figure out that server host my site have thousand of domains on it . luckily most of it are dead sites or have very few visitors/day .
    If you earn $5 a day in ads you're probably straining the limits of the resource allotment of that shared account.

Shared hosting is still OK for your needs.

With the company I work for, we offer unlimited bandwidth on the shared plans. But, we limit the processes to 25 at one time. When everyone on that server starts to reach that level, the server starts to slow down. When any account reaches that limit the account usually gets suspended.