Arrow Looking for a job, partnership, etc. at a hosting company!

Hello,

I am looking for a job in the hosting industry. I can do L1, L2 support as well as sales, marketing, and more. I work myself and with a partner located in the US. I/we are not an offshore company but 2 freelanced individuals that work together on your hosting companies' needs. We would be willing to sign any NDA's, show ID's, etc. If the salary permits, we can be dedicated to your company/companies. We work from the USA and have 2 backbone internet connections (2 x high speed) for redundancy, as well as a VoIP phone for any phone calls. On-site work in the Philadelphia, PA area (on-call only) can be done as well.

Together we work 16 hours per day, 6 days per week. Again, if on-call work is needed either on site or off site we are available through cell phones 24X7.

We prefer to work for one/two companies rather than many. We do not work for comission. Partnership requests may be considered depending on the offer, individual, and other factors. We are looking for a stable working enviornment or a stable partner. We have experience and capital in the industry.

You can reach me personally by e-mail, shikhiraim@aim.com, to talk; or catch me on my 2 IMs: getshikhir@live.com (MSN) or SaroraHs (AIM).

I have worked with many companies in the past here and I hope to continue doing so. We do not own any companies so there should be no conflict of interest.

I have been seeing you looking for a job, start your own company, look for a job again, etc. What happened to your own most recent company?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    I have been seeing you looking for a job, start your own company, look for a job again, etc. What happened to your own most recent company?

Hello,

Thanks for your wonderful comments, but I do not own a company. I don't have time to answer unrelated questions, but I am looking for a permanent job or settlement in an established web hosting company.

This is a very related questions. Since a company (at least us) may not hire a person who is related, represent, own or co-own another company. So, you are currently not related to any other hosting company?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    This is a very related questions. Since a company (at least us) may not hire a person who is related, represent, own or co-own another company. So, you are currently not related to any other hosting company?

Not at all, we are not associated, are in planning, or work at another hosting company .

They are valid and relevant, people looking to employ you would like to know this information. All you are doing right now is making it look like you have something to hide.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Not at all, we are not associated, are in planning, or work at another hosting company .
    Why do you say, WE?
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Will this be a permanent employment (eg. at least 1 to 2 years) or will you quit working when summer ends/school starts?

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    Why do you say, WE?
    As stated in the first post, my "team" consists of 2 freelancers.

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    Will this be a permanent employment (eg. at least 1 to 2 years) or will you quit working when summer ends/school starts?
    Permanant. We, as said, have multiple layers of doing support such as laptop on Verizon broadband and cell phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikhir A View Post
    Permanant. We, as said, have multiple layers of doing support such as laptop on Verizon broadband and cell phones.
    Are both of you still schooling or attending college?

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    Are both of you still schooling or attending college?

Schooling still, but we can total two full time jobs throughout the year.

He's 17, so college is coming.

how old are you?
    If I am not wrong you were looking for racks etc few days back and now suddenly you looking for fulltime job?
    I searched the wht and you were looking for partner, you were offering development service/module.
    You change your jobs very often how can we trust that after few days you won't take all the information of our clients and start your company again.

Hello,

I am looking for a job in the hosting industry. I can do L1, L2 support as well as sales, marketing, and more. I work myself and with a partner located in the US. I/we are not an offshore company but 2 freelanced individuals that work together on your hosting companies' needs. We would be willing to sign any NDA's, show ID's, etc. If the salary permits, we can be dedicated to your company/companies. We work from the USA and have 2 backbone internet connections (2 x high speed) for redundancy, as well as a VoIP phone for any phone calls. On-site work in the Philadelphia, PA area (on-call only) can be done as well.

Together we work 16 hours per day, 6 days per week. Again, if on-call work is needed either on site or off site we are available through cell phones 24X7.

We prefer to work for one/two companies rather than many. We do not work for comission. Partnership requests may be considered depending on the offer, individual, and other factors. We are looking for a stable working enviornment or a stable partner. We have experience and capital in the industry.

You can reach me personally by e-mail, shikhiraim@aim.com, to talk; or catch me on my 2 IMs: getshikhir@live.com (MSN) or SaroraHs (AIM).

I have worked with many companies in the past here and I hope to continue doing so. We do not own any companies so there should be no conflict of interest.

Firstly, that would be very unprofessional. Things like NDA prevent that as well. I've never taken "information" from a company. Thirdly, my rack/colo plans were canceled due to personal reasons - no big deal. They were sold off and that's the end.

Hi, I could be your partner. Check the offers forum please for my post.
    Titled "Partner needed".

Firstly, that would be very unprofessional. Things like NDA prevent that as well. I've never taken "information" from a company. Thirdly, my rack/colo plans were canceled due to personal reasons - no big deal. They were sold off and that's the end.
    Are you still a minor? If so, would your parents sign the NDA? Otherwise, any company would have trouble enforcing the NDA upon you.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

I think he is still 15, if I recall correctly, which means he cannot enter into any legal contract without parental signature.

Shikir, weren't you leaving hosting forever just a few weeks back? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hlight=Shikhir
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)