Thumbs up [For Hire] Senior Linux Systems Administrator L1/L2 Available Now!

Hello,

I am a Senior Linux Systems Administrator looking for immediate full-time employment with a reputable company. A Telecommute position is preferred, but if the right position is offered I would be open to relocate. I have experience with big names in the hosting industry, and my experience can testify to this.

More information about me:

Name: Einnar Rodriguez

Employment Status: Laid off Systems Administrator.

Education: B.S. Computer Science. Currently in school pursing B.A. Business Administration degree.

Salary: $9-12+ per hour, negotiable with employer.

Experience/Skills:

•Well versed with managing very large datacenter operations
    •Web coding skills (HTML, PHP, ASP 3.0)
    •Cpanel, Plesk, Helm, and non-control panel servers are my expertise.
    •Excellent communication and team/rapport building skills

And much more. I will send my resume to interested employers, and we can discuss your needs further.

If you have any questions, your welcome to contact me through any method in my profile (Instant Messenger, Email)

I look forward to speaking with prospective employers.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Einnar Rodriguez

I highly recommend anyone with system administration needs to hire Einnar. I have used Einnar's service for a couple projects in the past. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He delivered well beyond what is expect from me. I will definitely use him again in the future when work comes up.

Been working Einnar for a while and everytime I have a problem he fix them for me ,upgrade my server software and handler him self very professional.

thanks for all the help.

I hired Einnar to do some system administration work for me to help me recover and reinstall some mySQL databases. Einnar knew exactly what I needed to have done, spent hours and hours on my project and we came to a happy agreement on payment, and the project was completed and we were both satisfied. I will definitely hire Einnar again for my server / system admin needs. Thank you so very much, Einnar! Good luck and I will keep in touch with you!
    Larry Braziel Consulting
    706-622-4400 | Call Us
    833-720-5685 | Text Us | Message Us on WhatsApp
    https://larrybraziel.com | https://lbconsulting.ladesk.com | Telegram @LarryBraziel

I have known Einnar for slighly over a year. He was hired to do couple of tasks for me from securing my server to database conversion to PHP coding and softwares/scripts installation. He has always been prompt in delivering the projects by the specified deadline, his fees are very reasonable, He is readily available to go out of his way to help. In short, I highly recommend using his services.

Would you be willing to work in a DirectAdmin hosting environment?

Hello Orien,

Thank you! for taking the time to read through my post. I would be willing to work in a DirectAdmin environment. Can you give me directions about how to proceed with the application process?

Thank you!

Could you please submit your full resume & contact details to careers@fusednetwork.com

We have a position open that we're looking to hire for immediately.

Hello David,

I have sent you my resume along with contact details. I look forward to your response.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rackgeek View Post
    Hello Orien,

Thank you! for taking the time to read through my post. I would be willing to work in a DirectAdmin environment. Can you give me directions about how to proceed with the application process?

Thank you!
    Please send your resume and other pertinent information to owu [at] vectorlevel.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Do you have any experience with HSPhere and PBAS/Virtuozzo? Are you looking for employee status or contractor status?

Please send your resume to jobs [at] fluidhosting.com, together with references from your previous employee and the desired salary/wagegs/compensation.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

@Orien

I sent my resume and look forward to your response.

@FHDave

All information requested has been sent and i look forward to your response.

Thank you!

Curious, did you find a job?

I wanted to thank everybody for their testimonials, and responses. I accepted a job offer from a reputable company on the forum. WHT is a great place to find reputable employers.