Exclamation 24/7 Outsourced support only $600/month

Hello,

I'm offering a few 24/7 outsourced support packages starting at $600/month. This will include staff members from around the globe answering requests over phone, email, ticket, and chat systems.

All staff speak perfect English and are more than qualified to provide support on a large scale. Please PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by DCStaffer; 06-09-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Where are you located/based from?

Thanks for your interest Dougy,

Our company is located in the US, with offices in the philippians.

Do you have a website?

What does the 24x7 package include?

Don't have a public website, will be done later this week. As for the 24x7 package, that includes someone manning a live chat/ticket system/phone 24x7 --weekends are extra I forgot to include that--.

Do you have a messenger service we can speak over?

Is this an unlimited package? Is it per server? Or is it x# of tickets per month included?
    Patrick Kautz - Galaxy-Solutions, LLC
    Quality dedicated servers at an affordable price (http://galaxy-solutions.net)
    Out of this world hosting at down to earth prices (http://galaxy-hosts.com)

Yes that would be a shared 24x7 package, which means the calls/phone/ticket work would be spread out with a few different companies.

We also offer a dedicated 24x7 staff starting at $2000/month. This includes a team of dedicated staff (working one at a time in shifts) supporting your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone, chat, and ticket based systems.

We're really flexible when it comes to our service and I guarantee you our solutions will be more cost effective (without sacrificing quality) than your current support program. We have very strict SLAs that come with all our packages as far as response and resolve time, and you will be happy you switched.
    Last edited by DCStaffer; 06-10-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Your offer seems really fishy, especially since you have no posts and you don't want to share a website.

Thanks for the feedback. We've been doing business direct and just now opened up to the public. As I said before, our website isn't completed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DCStaffer View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. We've been doing business direct and just now opened up to the public. As I said before, our website isn't completed yet.
    Either way people want to know who they are dealing with and want to check you out, weather your site is finished or not it doesn't matter. You are provideing service but have no proof, and such a big sum! I'd advise you to pm people the link if you feel you dont want browsers knowing your link yet, but thats just for you. So far this isn't a good start maan.

Example:
    Someone: I'll design you site for $1,500.
    Po. Buyer: Do you have a website?
    Someone: no, its under development
    Po. Buyer: Can I at least know the domain name?
    Someone: No because the website is not finished and we have just opened to the public.
    Po. Buyer: Your website is not open to the public?
    Someone: Right.. not yet but we are going to be opening soon.
    Po. Buyer: Well... Do you have any previous work you can show me for proof?
    Someone: no
    Someone: But! I can provide you top quality work, with 6 subpages everything coded and great stuff. I'll even make a few banners for you, since I'm nice.
    Po. Buyer: Well you don't have any proof of anything but you want me to pay you?
    Someone: Well I'm only asking for about 50% upfront so I can start on your website, I'm not asking you to pay me the whole payment and except a design. Half from you, half from me, you approve, rest from you rest from me. Understand?
    Po. Buyer*Smart Move*: I appreciate your offer, however, I'm just no longer interested. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Frimon86; 06-16-2007 at 03:03 PM.

Anyone with half a brain can find the site, just add a .com to my username or search "DCStaffer" on google. However like I said, it's not finished so there's no point in people going to it.

I've read this thread within this week, but don't understand what kind of support do you offer? Have your staff FreeBSD, Linux, Windows Server knowledges etc?

Hello,

No, this is level1-level2 tech-support, not server administration.

Many large companies, like 1and1 and DELL, base their support out of the Philippines. Unlike India the right staff there can actually do phonesupport with close to no accent.

We are running our phonesupport from within our offices, but for those who would think of a low-cost phone support outsourced setup, the Philippines seems to be the right place for me.

Best of luck DCStaffer. I might know someone who would be interested in your services, feel free to add me to your msn (info in profile)

Last edited by eming; 06-17-2007 at 05:16 AM.
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Quote Originally Posted by DCStaffer View Post
    Anyone with half a brain can find the site, just add a .com to my username or search "DCStaffer" on google. However like I said, it's not finished so there's no point in people going to it.
    Well then I guess I have no brain for thinking that that was just a nickname as it doesn't even sound like a company name. DC Staffer. I guess I need to spend more time on the computer for geek terms, my bad.

I am ready to start...

mail me at:

webmaster@coolsoft.info

I am ready to start,

mail me at: webmaster@coolsoft.info

What languages do you offer Support in? Is it only for Hosting companies?

Thanks,
    PhoneSupportWorldwide.com
    Web Hosting Telephone Customer Services
    Telephone: 0800 310 2729 - Blog: Click here

Reply for your thread

I usually offer my services in English.
    And my services are preferably for web hosting companies.

I have experience of about 3 years in customer support. I am CCNA Certified.

Please provide me with your ICQ or MSN ids. So, that, I may convince you.

Waiting for your reply anxiously,

joinazhar@gmail.com
    Azhar.

247 Support

Greetings forum people!

I had this forum sent to me on a google alert and wanted to chime in as well. I am an American living and working here in the Philippines for 7 years now. We own and operate contactcenter.com

In regards to support we are also live 24/7 and have about 400 + staff on hand working in a variety of fields. Mainly I deal with the inbound support level but also take on outbound as well. As far as support goes we have agents that add the extra value to your site with live chat and email response with built in service levels. Yes the price for staff here is not as expensive as the US and other countries, but what I have found is having the proper management with the staff here makes a WORLD of difference in my humble opinion.

Cheers to all and thanks for allowing me to jump on the board!

I"m ready please email me at soman.stanley@gmail.com