[Hire Me] XHTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Forum/Content Writing, Server Admin, CHEAP!

Hello
    My name is Austin. I have 8 years experience in Web Development. I have done quite a bit a work for those in the webhostingtalk community, and I have quite a few references I am able to provide on request. I'm looking for small to medium jobs. I currently work as a web programmer/technical support rep for an isp with over 22,000 customers.. however I'm getting ready to move so I could use some extra money to buy things for the new house.

Below I have provided my services.

HTML, PHP, CSS, MYSQL

I am able to create custom scripts, or modifications for any small to medium project. I will work on project basis, and quoted accordingly to my $15.00 an hour programming rates.

Examples can be provided upon request.

Forum Posting

I charge 15.00 per 40 forum post.

Content Writing

Struggle with wording? Let me help. I can write articles, and content write ups for your web site. I charge $15.00 per piece.

Examples can be provided upon request.

Installations/Configurations

I can install anything on your server for just a fee of $10.00 per install. If you would like any additional installations outside of the first install I will only charge $5.00 per additional install. Here is some of the things I am able to install for you. *All is not listed, please ask If something is not on the list*

-Squid
    -RoundCube
    -Team Speak
    -Root Check
    -Cpanel
    -APF Firewall
    -CSF Firewall
    -BFD
    -Modernbill
    -Php Live Support
    -Kayako Esupport
    -WhmAutopilot
    -CHKROOTKit
    -RKHunter
    -Zend
    -Ioncube
    -Imagemagick
    -mod_evasive
    -root breach DETECTOR
    -lame
    -sox
    -Squid
    -fantastico
    -phpbb
    -invision power board
    -Mod-secruity

Verifiable References:

"I would definitely recommend his services. He installed and setup ModernBill for me. He was quick and professional all the way. We even ran into problems with my server -- he didn't charge me extra or complaint at all! I'm definitely going to be sticking with him for everything he'd like to do for me! Thanks again for the help!

Breck Burgess
    VerusHost"

I hired Austin to do some 'odd' jobs for me in the past such as layout slicing and coding as well as installing/integrating /configuration of various softwares. What can I say, he is an extremely hard-worker when it comes to getting the job done. I've worked with many people but most haven't given me the level of service Austin has. The best thing is there's no limit as to what he knows or can do, at least not to me I have yet to made use of all his services but I will be very soon!

sTag-Dan

Just call him Awesome Austin!! A great help in time of need, I highly recommend him!!!
    -Comage

I can give you the usernames of others I have worked with, which you may private message to determine there expierences with working with me.

Contact Me
    - Private Message
    - Msn, Aim and Email - Ask

Thanks,
    AustinS

Austin,

I tried contacting you but didn't get a response. Please contact me via email as I need Modern Bill to be installed and configured.

I'm definitely interested in your services. I'd like to chat over Skype if you're available sometime soon.

thanks,
    Rob

Daryl,

I must have missed your message when you tried to contact me. I apologize for this. If you are still interested may I have your contact information?

EntityAT,

Unfortunately I do not have a skype account. Is there another method of contact available?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinS View Post
    Daryl,

I must have missed your message when you tried to contact me. I apologize for this. If you are still interested may I have your contact information?

EntityAT,

Unfortunately I do not have a skype account. Is there another method of contact available?
    AIM works as well. My contact info is in my profile.

Rob

I need a tech for odd jobs here and there and may need a part time tech in the near future if the project i'm working on explodes as expected.

I need to have a page edited and uploaded to a linux server 'TOMORROW'. So please contact me asap.

Please PM me your skype or aim info. I'll PM you my email and AIM info now.

(Seems I'm too new to the forum) Please email me your details to: mmg.llc /at/ gmail.com

Austin,

My contact information is within my signature.

I've contacted all interested parties.

Thanks,
    Austin

still waiting

You contacted me... started the project.. got half of it done... promised to do the rest when you got back and nothing happened and I am still waiting on you and i'll be stuck here in limbo till you do. I hope you will do the right thing and finish this project.

Right now I'm feeling very let down and screwed over.

I'm going to give you some more time to correct this problem.

I'll report back in 2 hours for anyone else who is interrested in using this guys services.

Ok seems there was a communication error and Austin is here and busy helping me with my server/hosting issues and doing everything requested of him and more.

As of now I would highly recomend his services to anyone needing admin help.

Hello Austin,

I need some PHP work and the setup of a shopping cart. Please contact me at duane@m-i-s.com or skype at DuaneMIS.

Thank You
    Duane

Duane I have sent you an email.

I wanted to stop in and state what an outstanding job AustinS did for me. I am condiering making him my main goto guy for all my admin task.

He completed the job fast and his work was top notch. He even went above and beyond what was asked of him and charge my half of what most techs would have charged me for the work he did.

My hats off to ya AustinS... I'll be in touch.

Zenergy, Thanks for your kind post.

I'm still available to accept projects from interested parties.

Kind Regards,
    Austin

AustinS, please contact me via aim: scariies

I am in need of a forum installation. Need it ASAP.

Redoct2k3, I have contacted you accordingly.

Hi, I need a litle PHP coding done and have sent you a PM with my contact detaisl
    CrazyHosters.com
    The CRAZIEST HOSTING on the web!
    UK hosted, 99.9% Uptime! Phone, e-mail, 24/7 tech Support.

CH-TJ,

I have sent you an email. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Austin

Austin are you still around?

I've sent you all the nescessary code, information, you asked to see the database and I'd assumed you'd get back to me with some sort of quote.

I'd much rather you send me an e-mail telling me you don't want to pursue this so that I can start looking elsewhere...?
    CrazyHosters.com
    The CRAZIEST HOSTING on the web!
    UK hosted, 99.9% Uptime! Phone, e-mail, 24/7 tech Support.