* [For Hire] Whm/cPanel Expert, Billing, and Support

Hello, My name is Andrew Stokes, And I am looking to be hired as a Admin or a Support, Billing type of person. Below you can read about me and my qualifcations. This is very organized. I can work from 3:30pm-10:00pm on the weekdays and 12pm-12am on the weekends.

About me:
    I am in the United States; I am over 18 years of age, being in my 26's. I have a lot of experience, knowledge and ideas and suggestions that can result in a stable and secure web hosting service, with low to no risk of security or load issues, and have developed configurations/settings and various solutions to accomplish this with good success. If you are a serious host and know what you need and are considering my services, Please email me at stokesandrew@sbcglobal.net or via msn messenger stokesandrew@msn.com, Also I am looking to be hired as an admin or billing and support staff. I am used to the system's Modernbill and Kayako eSupport or Supportsuite. I can work from 3:30pm-10:00pm on the weekdays and 12pm-12am on the weekends.

My Qualifications:
    I have over 5 years experience as a systems administrator, billing, and support (level 1, 2 and 3) for web hosting providers. I have acted as Sr. admin and co-owner, and billing and support for some companies and am able to work on my own or in a team environment. My primary focus and experience is on Linux, Redhat, Redhat Enterprise (RHEL), Fedora and CentOS. The main control panel I like to use is cPanel/WHM, but I prefer cPanel/WHM.

I can work from 3:30pm-10:00pm on the weekdays and 12pm-12am on the weekends. I have experience with cPanel/WHM. In fact, I am your general cPanel/WHM admin whom has just "used" the interface, in other words I am very experienced with it I am very excellent with providing support help via live chat, via modernbill or helpdesk and sales via helpdesk or live chat.

My experience with interfaces, tools, programs and protocols are too broad to list, but cover all the common services in cPanel/WHM, I can fix pretty much all the problems and much more, I am considered as a cPanel/WHM super experienced support tech..

I am comfortable providing level 1, 2, 3, (admin) support via email, live chat, forums, modernbill, ticket/helpdesk interfaces, AIM, ICQ, etc., by working with a team, or being a team leader. I have windows xp professional installed and with 4 GB ram, I am able to install live chat programs, mbAlert, and etc...

I can do sales and billing or admin, as I'm a real person (admin) with a lot of experience and skills. I do not want to be on call 24/7 for issues; I don't want to be the only guy there to handle issues. I will put in extra time if it's needed and help when I'm around off shift, but I don't want to commit to 24/7 services, as I'm only one person.

I am a serious and dedicated, and loyal contractor/employee and wish to get into a long term position where I can help the company grow and be more successful. I desire a stable relationship with a company that has a good head on its collective shoulders (not people with their head in the clouds or worse).

Salary Requirements:
    I like to accept a salary offer that you think is negitoiable. If you pay your current staff $100 a week, I will accept a offer of $45 a week, I work cheap . I can work from 3:30pm-10:00pm on the weekdays and 12pm-12am on the weekends. My contact information is below.

You can contact me using the information below
    You May PM Me on WHT Too if you can’t email me.
    My Msn Messenger id is: stokesandrew@msn.com
    My Email is stokesandrew@sbcglobal.net

Regards,
    Andrew Stokes

Mod note: Thread moved/merged per OP request
    Last edited by Justin; 03-12-2007 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Edited by request to update a line about salary (expanded)

what hours are you available for?
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

I am available from 5pm-10pm on the weekdays, I am available on the weekends from 5pm-12pm, and I am located in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.

Regards
    Andrew Stokes

I will work with any type of Operating System If it has cPanel on it

Are you good on,

centOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Suse, Gentoo

and

Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin

and also

some billing manager systems as ticket handling like WHMCS ?

I am only good with cPanel/WHM, But i could get back into the game with Plesk and DirectAdmin.

I am good with Kayako, And modernbill systems

Regards,
    Andrew Stokes

I am still available for hire.
    Last edited by Andrew.S; 03-11-2007 at 12:16 AM.

I will work for $3 per hour wayyy below minimum wage, But if you dont feel like paying, I can probably work for free if your company uses kayako and modernbill because i can provide super good support with those two systems. Just contact me the via the following methods,
    My msn is stokesandrew@msn.com
    My Email is stokesandrew@sbcglobal.net

Regards,
    Andrew Stokes

This thread needs to be moved,

I am still available for hire, And Am looking for a position, Can start immediately.

Why the sudden change to work for free if you were expecting to be paid in the first place?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Kind of like, I will work for free for a while, Then once i get a Advancement in Position, Maybe the host would start paying me. I am just wanting to start working.

Thread merged.

Thank you for merging my thread jschuralow

I wonder why you would offer yourself so cheaply. And you live in US? I worry that you won't be able to live well with that payment Not to mention, hosts cannot legally pay you that low.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

open to sign a non-compete and nda?

Yes i do. I do live in the usa. Well i am willing to accept their offer they want to offer me.

I am still awaiting a good position.