* In serious need of a job, please read !

Hello, thank You for opening this topic. I am a 24 year old web developer / coder and I am in serious financial situation. My parents were always very poor with just my father having a lousy ( 200 Euroes per month ) job in which he busts his body carrying heavy weight and doing heavy lifting each day to put the food on our table and he is 59 years old... I have finished a media design college in the town near us, the only college my parents could afford and since I live in a country where it only matters if you are a member of the political party which has the power currently and the knowledge is and has always been a "second grade thing" while in search of a job, I am still unemployed.

I do work over the internet for various clients mostly in the fields of coding PSD design of a website to HTML, CSS and jQuery, but I also do web development work with PHP and MySQL and Codeigniter. I also know Bootstrap and some WordPress theming. This was all selfthought after I had finished the college in the long afternoons of each day after that. I have been learning since then mostly almost every day, spending the time on knowledge trying to find good and free tutorials online, while others with a better financial situation spent that same time hanging out or doing what they like. And now my father has a serious health problems ( of psychological and physical nature ) and he is unstable person, mostly because we have bills unpayed, our phone has been dead for a couple of days now and those are all the things that lead to him becoming a person. I have also been diagnosed with diabetes type 1 about 6 months ago ( january 2013 ) and am on an insulin therapy.
    There are just not many clients for me to work for online so that I can earn some money to help my family in need and this is really the last resort and hope that someone that is reading this post actualy can provide me with a job of some sort in his or maybe his friends company or a part time job or anything really that could help me help my family in need. I also can do some 3D work in Blender which I am learning right now, so anything really is much appreciated. I don't know if this post is pathetic or not, if it sounds like some kind of a fraud to wake up the feelings in the people reading this, but I have no other choice...

You can see some of my previous works on my website HERE and contact me there, or you can add me to Skype, username is "Novica89". I do have more works, which i really can't display on the portfolio website mentioned up there because my clients wanted it that way, but I really do have a plenty amount of finished projects.
    I am a hard working individual looking to improve his knowledge through work constantly and also help out his family ...
    Thank you very much if you can help me and in either case, God bless.

200 Euros a month on back breaking is kinda abuse by the employer. You do have some sought after skills especially in PHP and MySQL, maybe when you are looking for a permanent job, try to earn some pocket change with the coding sites or those that offer small jobs. They can be quite lucrative once you are established with good reputation. Good luck on your quest and hope you get a good job.

I would recommend partnering up with a hosting company who require outsource webdesigners.. so when their clients need a website they contact you and they retain 30% and you keep 70% that way you are not always looking for clients and they could also help you out.
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan View Post
    200 Euros a month on back breaking is kinda abuse by the employer. You do have some sought after skills especially in PHP and MySQL, maybe when you are looking for a permanent job, try to earn some pocket change with the coding sites or those that offer small jobs. They can be quite lucrative once you are established with good reputation. Good luck on your quest and hope you get a good job.
    Yeah, but here in my country, the minimal payment the employer must not go under is around 200 Euros so every private employer is abusing that and only giving the workers the minimal amount. :/ Thank you very much for the kind words. Even PSD to HTML and CSS coding is great for me I just need more clients, so it would be nice if someone is in a need of a coder.

You can try to offer your services in the employment sections here for instance http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138 and there are quite a few big job sites where temp help are sought but I am not quite sure which are good, I guess those familiar with the sites will be able to post some links for you. Cheers!

I look at your site , I love your thing on animal cruelty as really makes me sick when people are mean to animals.

I agree with the post above advertise and sell your services. Heck I think I might be interested in an arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvatech View Post
    I look at your site , I love your thing on animal cruelty as really makes me sick when people are mean to animals.

I agree with the post above advertise and sell your services. Heck I think I might be interested in an arrangement.
    Lol you get a discount just for loving animals and not tolerating animal cruelty, not to mention saving the cat !

Im open to any arrangements Send me an email or add me to Skype I will answer as soon as I can since it is 1:52 AM here and I'm about to go to bed now

I highly suggest making a post like boonchuan said to do. in the other forum. I will add you to skype.

I second this. Went to the site specifically after you mentioned this and fully support the entire paragraph

I highly suggest making a post like boonchuan said to do. in the other forum. I will add you to skype.
    Yeah i had like 3 previous threads in this employment forum and maybe one person did a project with me, can't get clients and the situation is getting worse each day

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan View Post
    200 Euros a month on back breaking is kinda abuse by the employer.
    You havent been much around Eastern Europe, have you?

The average income there is 367, so 200 is notably less but there are naturally a lot of factors. I have known software developers from that region who made 250 .... a month

That said, Novica I am pretty sure you will eventually find something here (or online in general), and even though the typical forum jobs do not pay the big bucks I believe it should be decent enough, at least for a start. Just dont let yourself get ripped off with the $5 dollar jobs (though, if you have a lot of fast ones it would also compensate, see sites like fiverr.com). Have you considered freelancer.com?

Hi - checked out your portfolio - and sent off an email via your website.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Re: In serious need of a job, please read !

Sent you a pm.
    Node24x7 - Hosting for masses
    Shared Hosting | Domains
    █ Reseller Hosting | SSL

Just wanted to say "Thank you" to all of you who answered this post and showed their symphaties. I got a job in a web dev team and am currently working for a month and a half - two months
    So things are starting to go well for me and I just wanted to post here the update on the situation so that everyone knows. Thank you all once again

God bless

Your portfolio looks great.

But am I the only one to be completely turned off by the animal cruelty thing? I mean...it's an about section. Had I not read this thread first and somehow stumbled upon that site, I would not have taken you serious and probably closed the window. It's just so weird of a thing to put in there lol Talk about web design, coding and your experiences with it. Not random things lol Also fix up the grammar and punctuation.

Aside form that it looks great.
    █ █ █

your website and designs look great!why you don't try to work in freelancer.com,elance.com,odesk.com or themeforest and some websites like this.you can earn good from the way