Dedicated Level 1/2/3 Technical Support Representative Placement

Be Different Solutions offers dedicated Level 1/2/3 technical support representatives to Webhosts all around the world. We are an employee placement agency headquartered in San Diego, CA. We hire, train and manage all employees at one central office in the Ukraine.

The most common integration of our employees into a hosting company’s environment is to cover U.S.-based night shifts. Our webhost owners and their morning support representatives appreciate coming into work to find tickets have been properly answered the first time, and key issues were resolved immediately.

At some stage, you need to ask yourself if simply having a person reply to nighttime tickets with, "We are looking at your issue" is really beneficial to your clients – and your current support representatives who get stuck with those tickets.

Some Other Key Benefits Include:

1.) We run a detailed interview process to ensure each person we hire is skilled, trustworthy, responsible for their actions, a self-starter and meets our English requirements. You won't need to invest a few weeks or months into discovering your own remote employees never should have been hired in the first place. We find and hire quality, competent people.

2.) We only offer dedicated representatives. These are your employees. You set their schedule, assign their daily tasks and integrate them fully into your current team. You will not have to worry about them spread-loading their working hours between other hosts, which is all too common with traditional outsourcing options.

3.) We empower you to increase your security and protect client data. You won’t need to worry about client data-mining being done by someone you hire, but have no physical control over. How do you know the person you hired from a great resume is the same person with access to your client management software and servers? Our process and people take away this worrisome guesswork.

4.) Our representatives are working because it is their career. They are not seeking temporary work to get by for a few months, or using your employment as a stepping stone to a better job (something typically found in India-based traditional outsourcing).

Be Different Solutions has strong, deep roots in Webhosting, dating all the way back to 1999. We know exactly what a Webhost who values quality support over cost-savings needs. We prove it. And we guarantee it.

Contact us today to get the process started. Within a few days, you will be interviewing your first employee from Be Different Solutions. Considering almost all our clients use us for multiple placements, we know it won't be your last.
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com

Experienced Linux system administrator available full time for job

Hi,

I am a Linux admin looking out for new job fulltime/Part time. I would like to inform you that I rate good/I am very well used to the below panels/Era.

I have 2+ year experience in hosting industry.

OS : CentOS,Fedora,RHEL,Ubuntu,Debian,BSD, windows Etc..

I have worked over atleast 2000+ Boxes in my career so I am quite sure about the working nature of the above flavors as well as the file system concepts of it.

Control Panels : cPanel,Webmin,Kloxo,Plesk,Direct admin.

cPanel is the one which I rate very good. I have worked as migration manager for some of the dedicated servers and I have ended up the project well.

I have installed,trouble shooted errors/warnings in the above control panels.

Virtualization Concepts : OpenVZ,Xen HVM/Para

I have worked with a VPS giant who had OpenVZ kernel in his servers so I just knew to migrate/trouble shoot/manae VM with openvz and xen as well.

VPS control panels : SOlusVM,PBA,HyperVM.

I know that control panels make it easy to work with but we have to make it ready to get it work. I have installed master solusVM and created templates which helps customer to use their own OS/templates they like.

Backup Tools : R1soft.

I have basic knowledge in trouble shooting and installing the R1soft.

Also, I have a starter/fresher who is looking out for starting as a sales/L1 tech. Please PM me if you are interested with me or my friend.

Looking forward to your replies.

my email id: pratham98k@gmail.com
    skype id: pratham98k

It is still valid?

I have been in servers since 2004 and have a great experience in web hosting and system administration.

Please add me skype: client.panels

thanks.

We are not hiring people. We find and train our own. So please do not ask for a job here. Thanks.
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com

What do I need to be qualified in to be even considered to train? What experience do I need? etc.