Looking for a job as a live chat representative

Hello employers,

I'm looking for an opening position as a live chat sales representative. I only take paypal money

I am willing to participate in any way I can.

I have been speaking the English language all my life and i'm very good at it. I will be available for most of the day and i have tons of experience in the customer service field. I worked for Verizon customer service. I work in my office which is distraction free and can handle multiple things at once. I have a great way with people and will be great for this job.!

Please, feel free to contact me regarding any of these details or ask me questions about my prior histories. I will be more than willing to answer. If you require my cell number, please PM me first, as I will not post it publicly.

Contact form:
    E-mail: awesomeguy181@hotmail.com
    AIM: coltsrthebest181

You might want to post your wage expectations and the hours you are available.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Are you looking to work as a live chat operator only or you can work as a sales representative for a company to get sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Affhost View Post
    Are you looking to work as a live chat operator only or you can work as a sales representative for a company to get sales?
    I wouldn't mind being a sales rep too.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeguy181 View Post
    I wouldn't mind being a sales rep too.
    If you want to work as a sales Rep. to promote the company and get clients, so Contact me directly at: Sales@CrunchHost.Com

tell me in the email a brief about you and your techniques in promoting the company, hours you will spend per day..etc

Quote Originally Posted by Affhost View Post
    If you want to work as a sales Rep. to promote the company and get clients, so Contact me directly at: Sales@CrunchHost.Com

tell me in the email a brief about you and your techniques in promoting the company, hours you will spend per day..etc
    Email has been sent. Thank you!

Still looking, anyone have a job open for me as a live chat rep?

Would appreciate if anyone had a job for me. I work at min wage

Come on any jobs out there for live chat rep? I am very experienced

Still looking for jobs!!

What is your salary expectation ?

Awesomeguy181 you need to be patient you are dealing with mostly comapnies Ceo's and directors here. Im sure you will get something. And a pieace of advice dont show that you are desperate for jobs or else it will bring your value down

Quote Originally Posted by Viper Sonic Group View Post
    What is your salary expectation ?

Awesomeguy181 you need to be patient you are dealing with mostly comapnies Ceo's and directors here. Im sure you will get something. And a pieace of advice dont show that you are desperate for jobs or else it will bring your value down
    Okay thanks for all the tips!! I will work at pretty much any price. Just nothing to low and something me and my boss could agree on

If you are looking for work I think you need to answer the question as to your wage expectations and hours. You said minimum wage, but who's minimum wage? Minimum wage in India is very different to minimum wage in the UK for example.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

What is your age if I may ask?

I am 31, Like i said i dont have a set price. Every job is different. If you are hiring you can tell me how much you would pay me. I don't make the pay wages the employers do.