6+ Years Server Admin For Hire !!

Hi,

I am a 6+ years experience professional server administrator. I can do all sort of linux/Unix Server administration. Some are explained below:

Services offered

Server Optimization

Optimization of Apache, PHP & MySQL specifically tailored for your server & website. Custom compiles of Apache, MySQL and PHP are available if specifically requested.

Server Security

1. General server hardening including correction of filesystem permissions, installation and configuration of intrusion detection software, scanning for possible pre-existing rootkits, trojans & other nasties, customization of a firewall policy specifically for your system and an upgrade of all pre-installed software to the latest stable release provided for your distribution.

Kernel Upgrade

Linux Kernels, if not correctly updated or regularly for that matter, can be one of the biggest security issues on a server. Upgrading and patching (with grsecurity) the current kernel to the most stable and secure version available for your servers distribution.

Website Transfers
    Depending on software utilized on the existing and destination server, this is also available.

Technical Expertise:
    • Software – Helpdesk and billing software (Clientexec, Modernbill, Cerberus, WHMCS) Server Technologies Apache, MySQL, PgSQL, PHP, Exim/QMAIL, ClamAV, Pure/ProFTPD, SpamAssassin, CMS (Drupal, phpnuke), Firewalls (CSF/LFD, APF), chkrootkit, rkhunter and more.
    • Networking - Extensive knowledge and experience of Networking Fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, POP3/IMAP, SCP/FTP, SNMP, VPN)
    • Operating Systems – RHEL, CentOS, Debian, Gentoo, Fedora, Ubuntu, OpenSuse, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD.
    Work experience:

-

Bash and Perl Scripting Creation and Alterations.
    - SSH Configuration and Hardening.
    - Troubleshooting and Addressing issues in a Helpdesk environment.
    - Server Security Auditing, Vulnerability Assessment and correction.
    - Proficient with Cpanel and WHM management (setting up accounts, remote backups, DNS clusters, Failover solutions etc).
    - VPN Technologies (OpenVPN, Poptop etc).
    - Monitoring and Managing Network Devices using Cacti, PRTG, etc.
    - Experience with VPS Software (Virtuozzo).
    - Third party Software Installations and configuration – Software management (Fantastico, RVSkins etc).
    - Security Protection (Intrusion Detection with Snort, tripwire and ipfw/iptables etc).
    - DNS and RDNS delegation experience (Bind, QDNS).
    - Linux Kernel Security, regular maintenance, recompiles and OS reinstalls.
    - Exim Administration and Optimization – experience with ClamAV, Sophos AV, ExiScan and SpamAssassin.
    - Core System Files Hardening and Optimization (sysctl.conf, resolv.conf etc).
    - Monitoring servers and responding to event notifications. (Service outtages, High Load Alerts etc) experience with Nagios.
    - Working knowledge of Database Technologies (MySQL, PGSQL), performance Optimization and Hardening.
    My Contact Details:

Email Me At linuxmaster007@gmail.com

Hello,

Do you have a website, we might be interested.

Thanks

Hi

Hi,

yes, I have a website.

Let me know your email id so that I can send my details.

Thanks,
    linuxmaster

I like how you list specific skills you have (instead of just saying "server admin for hire" without details). Thiswill help employers know if they can use your services, and you'll find one quicker this way.

Thanks

Thanks Atarim for your comments

Uhh...

http://tec.djlah.net/t76715.html

Unless this is you, and you can prove that that is your post; your thread here on WHT is essentially a copy and paste of the one above.

Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by OneManHost View Post
    Uhh...

Unless this is you, and you can prove that that is your post; your thread here on WHT is essentially a copy and paste of the one above.

Please advise.
    Zach,

It looks like that forum is a forum that feeds off topics on WHT, meaning it copies threads/posts from WHT in a certain section under one username to make the forum look big.

Quote Originally Posted by VL-Adam View Post
    Zach,

It looks like that forum is a forum that feeds off topics on WHT, meaning it copies threads/posts from WHT in a certain section under one username to make the forum look big.

That's exactly what it is, There are hundreds out there that do this mainly for SEO (If you'll look they offer a linkback tool. (Not standard).
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

Zach,

*facepalm*

Well, the OP is still using content from someone elses advertisement then right? Because this is his first advertisement I think?

*facepalm*

Well, the OP is still using content from someone elses advertisement then right? Because this is his first advertisement I think?

The OP created this thread, then that forum picked it up and immediately made a copy of it. Look at that forum and see if you see any other posts there similar to ones created in WHT. A robot feeding content off WHT to there.

The OP didn't copy anyone...

*facepalm*

It's not he has a few others.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...rchid=27273090
    QuadraNet Enterprises | Providing Secure Infrastructure Solutions to modern businesses since 2001.
    QuadraNet is a globally recognized cloud solution provider ​with the Best-in-class responsive 24x7 customer support.​
    Locations: Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle & Amsterdam.
    Andrew Moore andrew.moore@quadranet.com Visit https://www.QuadraNet.com

The OP created this thread, then that forum picked it up and immediately made a copy of it. Look at that forum and see if you see any other posts there similar to ones created in WHT. A robot feeding content off WHT to there.

The OP didn't copy anyone...
    But the one on the website is from April 12th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by 123Systems-Andrew View Post
    "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." ?

Quote Originally Posted by 123Systems-Andrew View Post
    Nevermind I figured it out.

However I'm still not convinced because he doesn't have any posts with that same title or contact information as the post here: http://tec.djlah.net/t76715.html

Thanks for All Your comments

Hi ,

The above post is mine only and those are the things in which I have experience.

If anyone need any help regarding any linux/unix servers then please contact me.

I assure your satisfaction in my work with the perfection.

With Love,
    LINUXMASTER-007

Hi,

I am afraid whether anyone is copying my thread.

But copying my contents didn't help if he didn't have the talent to do those things which is described in my profile in this thread.
    Contact me by sending a mail to linuxmaster007@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Linuxmaster

Some one copied your thread before you have posted it

the post in the following link was made on
    04-12-2010, 01:07 AM

and the time of your post is
    10-09-10, 11:42 AM
    some one is reading you mind

I am new to WHT but this post is Mine Only

Hi,

This is not my first post.

I have posted the same things many months back on different forums and blogs.

I am new to WHT and I posted the same profile here first time.

So you cant say that I copied it from some one else. There may be chance that some one else have copied mine.

To prove it, you can give me any task regarding the server and I am ready to fix it.

Thanks,
    Linuxmaster007

My Post && Mine Only

Quote Originally Posted by fakher View Post
    Some one copied your thread before you have posted it

the post in the following link was made on
    and the time of your post is
    some one is reading you mind
    Hi,

This is not my first post.

I have posted the same things many months back on different forums and blogs.

I am new to WHT and I posted the same profile here first time.

So you cant say that I copied it from some one else. There may be chance that some one else have copied mine.

To prove it, you can give me any task regarding the server and I am ready to fix it.

Thanks,
    Linuxmaster007

Fake forums

Hi,

I am afraid that I saw many forum which feeds WHT posts using robots to their sites and all.

So I am sure that some robots feeds from my thread also.

linuxmaster