- Tired of having to "manage" your servers security, babysitting support staff and simply need to get back to your core business- selling your stuff?

- Have you outsourced to India and been less than impressed?
I believe you'll agree when I say, "quality server management requires more than just reacting to issues."

- Paying for a dedicated server at the big host but feel they care less about your business and more about up-selling to you?

+ Would you like to speak to someone who will treat your business like you are their only customer for about the same rate you are paying now for your dedicated server?

+ Would you like to experience having a web host contact you proactively and give advice on how to improve your server performance and business?

+ Would you like to feel you have someone watching your back, not just restarting your server "when you ask them," but an actual "partner," someone you can can proudly call "My engineering Staff?"

You can have all this and more. My name is Jim Walker, President of TVCNet. With 15 years hosting web servers like yours my business goal and life's purpose is to build relationships with my customers. We thrive on building partnerships and friendships with our customers. We don't play marketing games and you'll never hear us say, "well, if you want us to do that, or you want more, you'll need to pay more…"

The way we see it is if you are happy and successful we will share in your success.

Experience the difference, call me now and we'll discuss how you can move away from that slug of a hosting company you've been dealing with now and into a new relationship with someone who cares about you and your customers success every minute of every day.

"Hosting with Heart"