Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Feel free (anyone) to attach the email to the thread... the community is a pretty good judge of what is and isnt authentic around here.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Feel free (anyone) to attach the email to the thread... the community is a pretty good judge of what is and isnt authentic around here.

Sirius
    If you say so

Just got off the phone with Tammy (ex: 116) and I asked her to forward the thread on to Chris(i said his full name), and she said OK

Edit: would just like to note that this is not my screenshot; I merely got a hold of it from another member and am posting it for others to comment. I am not responsible for the validity of the image below; but I do believe it to be valid.
    Last edited by Skylar MacMinn; 08-03-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Techark View Post
    Does anyone know who the principal owners of PR are?
    No.

There is no Pacific Rack registered with the California Secretary of State, so it's assumed the company is operated under OC3 Networks as the parent company.

Link:
    http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/Sh...r=200105110022
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    If you say so

Just got off the phone with Tammy (ex: 116) and I asked her to forward the thread on to Chris(i said his full name), and she said OK
    OMG!

did you see that line Chris Gotzmann(me)?
    This is getting interesting.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

0 Not allowed!

And the plot thickens.. dun dun dun
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!
      0 Not allowed!

What does strike me, is if he's Chris Gotzmann, why would he have to say - "for Chris Gotzmann (me)" - Unless they're all braindead, they would know it's him. The "(me)", in my book, kind of puts a weird tone on it.
      0 Not allowed!

Here is what I don't get.

Why is there a screenshot of anyone's email? Do people routinely take screenshots of their email?

I don't.
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post

Why is there a screenshot of anyone's email? Do people routinely take screenshots of their email?

I don't.
    Perhaps, if all of this is true, it was because the mighty whistle blower inside of PR wanted to show it to folks.
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post

I don't.
    If you knew who he was; wouldn't you take a screen shot of it in case evidence was needed at a later date? I would
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by r00ter View Post
    What does strike me, is if he's Chris Gotzmann, why would he have to say - "for Chris Gotzmann (me)" - Unless they're all braindead, they would know it's him. The "(me)", in my book, kind of puts a weird tone on it.
    I think when he send the e-mail to "engineering", many people ready this e-mail... that`s with he says: "Hi Guys"...
    So, some people could know he is Chris Gotzmann, but one or other could not know that.. thats why he explained: "(me)"
    I got that....
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    If you knew who he was; wouldn't you take a screen shot of it in case evidence was needed at a later date? I would
    The email is dated on 23 June 08..so it is pretty recent.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroivomedeiros View Post
    I think when he send the e-mail to "engineering", many people ready this e-mail... that`s with he says: "Hi Guys"...
    So, some people could know he is Chris Gotzmann, but one or other could not know that.. thats why he explained: "(me)"
    I got that....
    Probably right..

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mxhub View Post
    The email is dated on 23 June 08..so it is pretty recent.
    That wasn't exactly what I meant.

What I meant was; the email was sent to "engineering" not to any individual (thus the "Hi guys"); so therefore it is safe to assume that there are a few people inside who are not to excited over the fact that PacificRack/OC3Networks has covered it up on purpose.
      0 Not allowed!

The image of the e-mail looks pretty authentic but it's obviously not beyond falsification so I wouldn't rely upon it as "evidence"

As for Alex/Chris/PR/OC3 or whoever being quiet on the issue, honestly whether they are at fault/not or whether the accusations are true or not, I don't blame them at all. Sometimes it is better to let a thread run it's course and die off without any *real* evidence than to defend yourself/fight back against the non-validated evidence which will cause some to believe that the evidence is factual due to you getting defensive.

Although I am going to watch this thread as it's been interesting so far.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes indeed, that pic is Jordan Jacobs. He goes by PRJordan on wht. Usually see lots of posts from him. Strangely absent now. What about it PRJordan?
      0 Not allowed!

Jordan also runs a company called fragnservers(.com), but i wouldn't connect him to this operation. He probably didn't think about it for a second.
      0 Not allowed!

Jordan is an employee of PR. Sales manager I think. Been there a month or 2. I am not sure he still owns a part of Fraggnservers.
      0 Not allowed!

this become big pretty fast, if all of you waiting alex , why the heck you dont give him a call directly from pacificrack and require him to join here and clear the problem , is more easy than post 100 thread's about him isn't that right?
    TouchVPS Support Managed Support for Unmanaged VPS/Servers
    Email: sales@touchvps.eu
      0 Not allowed!

Disabled

Looks like we have an answer :O
      0 Not allowed!

Well....I'm not supervised by this as I had been told this a while ago. OC3 Networks was a pretty shady operation back in the day so I can't believe it surprises anyone they hired Chris.
      0 Not allowed!

Is WHT going to disable and ban all of PR from posting and being mentioned here?
    Jay
      0 Not allowed!

I guess WHT have their reason to suspend Alex's account here.. maybe they don't want him to change any details ..

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mxhub View Post
    I guess WHT have their reason to suspend Alex's account here.. maybe they don't want him to change any details ..
    Repeat after me:

There

is

no

Alex.

Now selling BigVPS's!
    Jacksonville Colocation and dedicated servers by colo4jax
    We are *not* a reseller. We own our servers, switches, routers and racks.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tical View Post
    Repeat after me:

There

is

no

Alex.
    lol.. sorry.

0 Not allowed!

Alex is not an owner of PacificRack, he is a sales person.

I've known him since he started for PacificRack 1 year ago and he's never told me otherwise. Why would you ban the company as a whole? As we have seen there are other people there like Jordan Jacobs from ex-GNAX/AtlantaNAP that would not be related to this.

How do you people even know the owner knew anything about Chris Gotzmann, the world doesn't revolve around WHT. Not to mention that this thread was created in the middle of a weekend and its doubtful they'd post anything without first evaluating the situation and possibly speaking to legal counsel.

Companies hire new people for sales all the time, who or what a sales guy has done in the past doesn't mean anything if he's just selling hosting and does not actually have any control over the money aspect of the company.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eclouds View Post
    I've known him since he started for PacificRack 1 year ago and he's never told me otherwise.
    Have you ever heard of this thing called a Lie?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie

Now if Alex is really Chris, I have no doubt he would lie to you.

But again that is if Alex is really Chris. I too can confirm seeing chris's name on the access list.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance
      0 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast