Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    * Subscribes to thread.
    Has any of the submitted information proved anything?
    AS395558
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    * Subscribes to thread.
    *ROFLs and subscribes as well
      0 Not allowed!

* subscribes to thread as well
    VT BankCard
    Payment Processing Solutions and Merchant Services
    Specializing in WebHosting and High Risk Merchants.
      0 Not allowed!

This is a very interesting topic, as I happen to like Alex - and have dealt with him and PacificRack a few times, and this sounds nothing like him.

To be honest, this thread is not big. It looks big, because there are 3 pages of "/subscribes" which should be pruned for the sake of the rest of us, who want to read the actual dirt. Heh, I'm done.

Let's hope Alex clears his name.
      0 Not allowed!

My question is:

If this guy is so notorious, why has nobody that works at PR noticed?
    AS395558
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    My question is:

If this guy is so notorious, why has nobody that works at PR noticed?
    he founded or owns a part in pacificrack, as OP mentions in title, supposedly
    ^_^
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by r00ter View Post

To be honest, this thread is not big. It looks big, because there are 3 pages of "/subscribes" which should be pruned for the sake of the rest of us, who want to read the actual dirt. .
    Agreed. You really don't need to post in a thread just to say HAY GUYZ I R SUBSCRIBED. It's a waste of space.

I never did business with Chris back in the day but I read the horror stories here on WHT. I remember a rather long thread about him too. If this is indeed the same guy then that could prove problematic for them over at PR.

Hopefully someone from PR will hop in the thread though and get the ball rolling.
      0 Not allowed!

Wow this got big fast!
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn
      0 Not allowed!

I hope bob(aussiebob) know this fast. Apparently, he just colo his servers over at PR recently..

It's page 7 and still no follow up from Alex. Look like the truth is going to be out very soon.

I hate you guys.. now, i need to subscribe to this thread too.
    Last edited by Mxhub; 08-03-2008 at 09:44 PM.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

0 Not allowed!

I was sent the evidence. Unsolicited. If it's authentic it could be pretty compelling. We'll have to wait to hear what the mods say.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WII-Aaron View Post
    I was sent the evidence. Unsolicited. If it's authentic it could be pretty compelling. We'll have to wait to hear what the mods say.
    If people are freely distributing the so called evidence amongst some inner circle of providers, can someone (I'm looking at you Aaron!) leak the "evidence" onto a website for the rest of us?
      0 Not allowed!

If it's authentic it could be pretty compelling.
    It sounds to me like what you all have is proof that someone named Chris Gotzmann signs in to access equipment in the same building (the same floor?) as PacificRack's facilities. So what does that prove? ..nothing more than Chris Gotzmann accesses equipment in the same building/same floor. Like I said, there won't be any hard evidence one way or the other. It'll be a total judgment call.

Having said that, there isn't a doubt in my mind that "AFerrier" on these forums is Chris Gotzmann. I hope the mods see it as I do. And for goodness sake, I wish people would stop saying things like "lets hope Alex clears his name". THERE IS NO ALEX.

Now selling BigVPS's!
    Jacksonville Colocation and dedicated servers by colo4jax
    We are *not* a reseller. We own our servers, switches, routers and racks.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah man! Where's the evidence? Heh. I mean, if you're going to reply saying - teehee, I stole the cookie from the cookie jar! - Damn, you might as well give us a piece
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tical View Post
    It sounds to me like what you all have is proof that someone named Chris Gotzmann signs in to access equipment in the same building (the same floor?) as PacificRack's facilities. So what does that prove? ..nothing more than Chris Gotzmann accesses equipment in the same building/same floor. Like I said, there won't be any hard evidence one way or the other. It'll be a total judgment call.
    I don't want to get into this at all, but just to clarify, there -is- hard evidence and I've seen it. It's not my place to post it, but it's not really open to interpretation.

Holy cow. This is absolutely ridiculous. Don't just reply to the thread saying, oh yeah it's true, Alex Ferrier is Chris Gotzmann, and there's proof that I've seen. If you're going to fight for either side of the argument, make a case- SHOW US the evidence.
    I'm a third party to this - if someone's going to post it, it'll need to be either a WHT mod, the OP, or Alex. Don't keep asking someone to post it...
    Last edited by avythe; 08-03-2008 at 10:03 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Holy cow. This is absolutely ridiculous. Don't just reply to the thread saying, oh yeah it's true, Alex Ferrier is Chris Gotzmann, and there's proof that I've seen. If you're going to fight for either side of the argument, make a case- SHOW US the evidence.

EDIT: Sorry for acting kind of rude in the past two replies, but I'm getting quite frustrated at people who are just polluting the thread by not really putting something in for either side, but rather just throwing out claims.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by avythe View Post
    I don't want to get into this at all, but just to clarify, there -is- hard evidence and I've seen it. It's not my place to post it, but it's not really open to interpretation.
    Go ahead an PM that to me
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.paypalsucks.com/forums/sh...fid=5&tid=3397

Never heard of racksmart.net, rackedge.com, e7web.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by r00ter View Post

EDIT: Sorry for acting kind of rude in the past two replies, but I'm getting quite frustrated at people who are just polluting the thread by not really putting something in for either side, but rather just throwing out claims.
    I have seen a few pieces of evidence; but it is not my place to provide this material.

the bit that should be evident to people posting here; not a word from pacificrack or alex on this matter A bit of hush-hush proves that they are at fault.

Edit: and yes they do know about this thread
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe they are preparing on how to cover this up.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HD Fanatic View Post
    Maybe they are preparing on how to cover this up.
    They have had plenty of time. The email about it is the best part; and "Alex" hasn't been picking up his extension all day. I'll try calling again tomorrow; see if he answers. If not I am sure Tammy would love to handle my call
      0 Not allowed!

The "evidence" contains identifying information as to its source. That's why I'm not going to post it.

It is not a sign in sheet, or picture of one. It's a screen shot of an e-mail sent by Alex saying he is expecting a phone call for Chris and that Chris is him so whoever gets the call should forward it.

It could have been faked so as I said, if it's authentic it's pretty compelling.
    Aaron Wendel
      0 Not allowed!

The "evidence" contains identifying information as to its source. That's why I'm not going to post it.

It is not a sign in sheet, or picture of one. It's a screen shot of an e-mail sent by Alex saying he is expecting a phone call for Chris and that Chris is him so whoever gets the call should forward it.

It could have been faked so as I said, if it's authentic it's pretty compelling.
    Aaron it looks pretty authentic to me....

I am sure we could try calling them asking about it; they would have quite an answer I am sure
      0 Not allowed!

What was Alex Ferrier or Chris Gotzmann if they are the same, tie up with PR?
    Was he an owner or employee?
    Does anyone know who the principal owners of PR are?

Those of you saying that PR is great company and you will stick with them etc..

If this turns out to be true and I am not saying it is because I have not seen the evidence, may want to consider your options because in the past this guy got praise and was considered a great guy and ran a wonderful company until he did a turn and took people for a ride.
    The wheels went good for a while then they came off in a hurry.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Techark View Post
    What was Alex Ferrier or Chris Gotzmann if they are the same, tie up with PR?
    Was he an owner or employee?
    Does anyone know who the principal owners of PR are?
    As far as I am aware he is practically part-founder; if I am not mistaken.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    Aaron it looks pretty authentic to me....

I am sure we could try calling them asking about it; they would have quite an answer I am sure

If you've seen it and you feel they owe you an answer then that's your call. They don't owe me anything and the only reason I chimed in is because someone sent me the e-mail and I thought a description of the contents was warrented for the thread.

I have no idea if they are real or not.
    Aaron Wendel
      0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast