Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: serveroutsource

Originally posted by Daviey
    I may take you up on that, unwaw. I have an appointment today with an attorney that is almost legendary in this area (Florida). I would be happy to notify you after I speak with him. I've decided to take whatever course of action he suggests. Sometimes you walk away and sometimes you don't. This just feels like the latter.
    Count me in.

I have another SOutS customer who wants to be in who PMd me.

I can provide with credit card records and SOutS email invoices.

Isn't CC fraud a federal crime?

Actions have consequences. Even if everything David says about CSI is true (a big if at this point), I believe his actions afterwards leave him liable, esp. if it turns out only those with high "bids" were able to get assistance.
    I don't know how American justice works but if he is not law-suitable, then CSI must get consequences.

I agree that DK's actions were (not where -sic-) at least inmoral but probably harmed his customers rights.

I don't believe in personal revenges or anything but I do firmly believe in legal actions so that we avoid this to happen again.

Kind regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by porcupine
    1. Leaving customers servers at the carrier hotel as you part? Beautiful bit of inconsiderateness.
    Right!

2. SrvOutSource - You're out of business now, correct? If so, you have no competetors
    Right!

BTW, if only I could get rid of competitors by posting at forums .... I'd be richer than Bill Gates!!!
    3. People posting angry stuff, flooding email addresses, indexing the thread with search engines? Even I thought this would be a logical and simple one. It's more likely angry customers who've been shafted by this experience then it is "competetors".
    Right again!

Well in fact if I have a provider (ev1, SM) that I am happy with but read a forum or an email that says that they are crap I instantly leave them away.

4. Yeesh, what a mess, maybe you'll get some sleep next month .
    Wrong!!!! :p

He doesn't deserve any sleep until 2005.

Kind regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by 6310
    David!
    Can you answer me?
    support@cybercaste.com

6310, this is the 5th such message in a row you have posted - do you not get the feeling it's not working and getting a bit annoying?

Maybe the reason you're not getting a reply is because you're doing this?

--ian
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ichilton
    Maybe the reason you're not getting a reply is because you're doing this?
    If this is the reason then David Keefer business practices are worst than even.

For everyone information: he is sending files over his DSL line which is awfully slow so don't expect to have all your datas in 5 minutes.

Also: he began selling the first server on his ebay account.
    I sell nothing, I only buy
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by alain
    If this is the reason then David Keefer business practices are worst than even.

For everyone information: he is sending files over his DSL line which is awfully slow so don't expect to have all your datas in 5 minutes.

Also: he began selling the first server on his ebay account.
    Any info on that ebay account? I'm sure the curious would love to know what things are going for
    Myles Loosley-Millman - admin@prioritycolo.com
    Priority Colo Inc. - Affordable Colocation & Dedicated Servers.
    Two Canadian facilities serving Toronto & Markham, Ontario
    http://www.prioritycolo.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by SrvOutsource
    If you have sent an e-amil to the yahoo account, I am going thru it.
    And it WILL take time, so please be patient.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112