BoxCtrl-VZ - New OpenVZ control panel. Any interest?

I've been working on this for a few weeks and plan to start using it on my production servers soon. It's a basic OpenVZ panel, written in PHP, and does *not* require MySQL. It's very lightweight and small. It's also very basic, only for OpenVZ, and does not support multiple nodes (separate install on each node). Basically, it's exactly what *my* company needed and nothing else (no bloat). I decided to create it after ditching SolusVM and going with ovz-web-panel (but wanting something that uses php).

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in using it. If so, I'll probably release it next month for either a small one-time fee or free with donations. Either way, it'll be closed source and it'll require Ioncube. I've uploaded some screenshots of the user section and admin section:

http://boxctrl.com/vz

Is this open source?

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

Quote Originally Posted by gplhost View Post
    Is this open source?

Thomas
    "Either way, it'll be closed source and it'll require Ioncube."

very clear skin

If you want to release something encoded with 0 support, better just keep it for yourself. I still remember how you screwed up with BoxCtrl itself.
    How can you factor in VAT when comparing since you are subject to VAT on everything? Obviously purchases made outside the EU are not going to be collected with VAT, but are you not still responsible to pay it on your own? - Tim Flavin from "Hostigation.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurikami View Post
    If you want to release something encoded with 0 support, better just keep it for yourself. I still remember how you screwed up with BoxCtrl itself.
    Who are you and what on Earth are you talking about? You mean the open-sourced basic admin panel for ZenSix VPS clients... which about 50% of them currently use? You mean the panel that has never had a single known exploit? You mean the one that has an official 3.0 release coming out in a month? That one?

If you used the regular BoxCtrl script and expected support, you obviously didn't understand what you were installing. Hell, there's been a 3.0 demo out for a few weeks now:

http://sandbox.zensix.com:2010
    login: admin
    pass: boxctrlpass

Now go complain somewhere else.