Threaded View

new Experiences with the new Xgamer

OK , I done a lot of searching over these forums and it seems a lot of you been posting bad reviews lately about him..

I been a customer of his for almost 9 months now and I can tell you that I was in the golden stages when he offered UUNET out of boston. After the first move , my box was set on the new colocation center and it rocked until his whole operation moved to it. Speeds where nasty , his availability was SLIM to none. and it was EXTREMELY frustrating.. my other partner gladiator who resells gaming servers was extremely frustrated over the ordeal and was about to retire his whole gaming server operation due to the downtimes and the terrible lag on it

I guess that about 80-90% of the posts here that are negative where due part during these moves.

Until gladiator went to Washington , he made a deal with xgamer which I will not disclose here since its not public disclosure. and now have gotten into a Equinix facility where they have a Gig-E line dedicated just for his operations.

Anyhow I gotten to preview the new website and the new trouble ticketing system , billing and the new priority support. And all I can say is wow..

anyhow so what is my post really about?

well to shed some light and for those angry and concerned customers of his.. there is light at the end of this tunnel..

and BTW the new carrier rocks.. its a lot better than the boston facility.

If you guys got any questions don't hesitate to email me , I guess I have a little bit more information.since no public announcements have been done on behalf of xgamer.

Mod please pm me if you need to update my thread or delete it..

thx
    Last edited by FastAttack; 05-07-2003 at 10:35 AM.