Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    now i have write an email:

so now even clear text. I want a functioning managed vserver.

First they make one for me with the enduser cpanel domain (my domain)
    Second I share them with the nameserver, so I can change them at domain registrars
    Third they can not, they transfer the money back via paypal

Thank you very much

update:
    now cpanel worke fine :-)

update:
    Now I've created a database, but does not the database connection. proxy error

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

also phpmyadmin error:
    phpMyAdmin - Error

#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)

realy nice, oh my god. all step errors.....

Please reply to your ticket and you will stay updated, this forum is not for support

I have notified our head tech to check over all your tickets to ensure everything is properly working
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

i have send an ticket now.
    i now that is not an support forum, but
    I share only with my experience. they think that this is funny for me to annoy me forever. but it is one of the hoster advance he was working professionally, right?
    I know this is not fine for them, but the truth must be told, or not?

Ticket ID: ZDQ-915930
    please edit it very quickly

many thanks for their efforts MichelleH

now everything is working fine.
    cpanel: ok
    phpmyadmin: ok
    mysql: ok
    Databese server: very fast :-)

Next, I'll change the name server / ip

update:

now all worke FINE im so happy :-)
    and the server is very fast!!!+++++
    hard worke but good VSERVER :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mounty71 View Post
    many thanks for their efforts MichelleH
    Quote Originally Posted by mounty71 View Post
    update:

now all worke FINE im so happy :-)
    and the server is very fast!!!+++++
    hard worke but good VSERVER :-)
    Glad to hear that support resolved all your issues

is this offer still available?

Quote Originally Posted by rahulkapoor View Post
    is this offer still available?
    Yes it is

Hi

I was planning to order VZ1 and to be honest, I don't have any experience with VPS. At the moment I am on shared hosting and managing 3 websites with the help of my friends(1 wordpress, 1 PHPBB and a static website).

What I really wanted to know is will VZ1 able to serve the 3 website(small video and music and currently using around 300-400gb BW per month)? Will it be easy to manage like the shared hosting? Is there anything that I need to learn to keep it secured?

I know that I should stay with my shared hosting with this amount of traffic but friends was suggesting that I should go with VPS in case of future increase in traffic and might get suspended. So I decide to be safe and go with HostV on the managed VPS. This is my first VPS so any suggestion would be great.

Puchi

Quote Originally Posted by puchipucca View Post
    Hi

I was planning to order VZ1 and to be honest, I don't have any experience with VPS. At the moment I am on shared hosting and managing 3 websites with the help of my friends(1 wordpress, 1 PHPBB and a static website).

What I really wanted to know is will VZ1 able to serve the 3 website(small video and music and currently using around 300-400gb BW per month)? Will it be easy to manage like the shared hosting? Is there anything that I need to learn to keep it secured?

I know that I should stay with my shared hosting with this amount of traffic but friends was suggesting that I should go with VPS in case of future increase in traffic and might get suspended. So I decide to be safe and go with HostV on the managed VPS. This is my first VPS so any suggestion would be great.

Puchi

We offer fully managed servers and will move all your sites for you. http://www.hostv.com/vps-server.shtml

We can install a firewall and secure the server for you, that is the benefit of fully managed servers

So that mean I don't need to do anything? If so, that is great since I am looking forward to join up. One last question, is the promo WHT still valid?

I don't know if I should move now since I still have up to July before the next renewal with my current host. But I will definitely talk with my friends and see what we gonna do.

Puchipucca

Quote Originally Posted by puchipucca View Post
    So that mean I don't need to do anything? If so, that is great since I am looking forward to join up. One last question, is the promo WHT still valid?

I don't know if I should move now since I still have up to July before the next renewal with my current host. But I will definitely talk with my friends and see what we gonna do.

Puchipucca
    Yes the promo is still valid. Once you sign up you just submit a ticket to support and they can move everything for you

Is there a limit on additional IP's for each account (if so, what is it)?
    What is the cost per each additional?

I have a large blog network and I would like them hosted on different class C ip addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
    Is there a limit on additional IP's for each account (if so, what is it)?
    What is the cost per each additional?

I have a large blog network and I would like them hosted on different class C ip addresses.
    Extra IP's are $2/month per IP. As long as justification can be provided for the IPs you can order as many as needed.

i want to choose VZ2 how much it will cost for the first month when i choose the montlhy billing cycle and wot abt the rent for the second month onwards with using copan codes

Quote Originally Posted by trigger007 View Post
    i want to choose VZ2 how much it will cost for the first month when i choose the montlhy billing cycle and wot abt the rent for the second month onwards with using copan codes
    The VZ2 is $69.99 /mo. and with the 25promo it would be $52.50 for the first month.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345