Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

just signed up, need some help

Hello Nick,

I have been reading this forum for a while and decided to take JaguarPC up on this offer. This is an opportune moment for me, I run a few game sites, the main game is in between rounds right now and the contract on my current VPS just expired.

That said, I entered the coupon but the cpanel was not credited as free, nor was the total number amounts of diskspace, RAM, and bandwidth credited in the offer. I joined under the following offer:

FREEDOM PLAN
    15GB Diskspace + 100% FREE = 30GB
    256MB RAM Guaranteed + 50% FREE = 384MB
    1024MB RAM Busrtable
    300GB Bandwidth + 50% FREE = 450GB
    + FREE Control Panel (Plesk, cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, Interworx)
    + 2 FREE MONTHS*
    $39.97/month - 15% Discount = $33.97/month

Coupon Code: "15OFFJUL07"
    ORDER NOW: https://secure.jaguarpc.com/order/

Also, I wanted to mention the 2 free months offer, to be sure that is credited. From what I've been reading in this forum, it appears the way to accept all of the offers is to let you or Greg know that we are joining under these offers.

My former VPS hosting company is Hostingplex, I have been with them since October 2005. There have been a number of downtimes, normally they are pretty good at responding to problems but the last time it took 3 1/2 days before they resolved the problem and all game sites were down the entire time. That was what made me really consider looking around.

That said, I believe this would fall under the coming to JaguarPC from a competitor deal (for the 2 free months)

I will need help moving all my sites over and getting them up and running, I believe JaguarPC offers this service for free as well.

I have read good things about JaguarPC, I hope this works out well. Looking forward to it.

- wufeylong

I have ordered one Freedom vps. Please activate it asap.

Thanks

re

Hello,

Im not quiet sure if this has been posted on WHT or not, but the plans in the billing system don't reflect the special, we are putting these packages on separate hardware nodes we had built specifically for this. We have custom packages made for the plans on the hardware nodes, and we see that you sign up wth the coupon code and place you on these servers, if cpanel was not credited to you for free please shoot me an email nick@jaguarpc.com also include a copy of your invoice and I will make sure your account gets credited, please include the host name you signed up with as well. Our sales department is in charge of all account setups and runs on a reduced crew during the weekends, rest assured we will get your details to you asap. If you haven't got them in 6-8 hours feel free to email me aswell and I will have a look into it.
    Nick | BudgetVM
    1G | 10G | 40G | 100G Baremetal Servers
    Featuring Best in Class - In House DDOS Protection - No Voxility

Also we will transfer anything you would like to your new account free of charge as long as you order a control panel.
    Nick | BudgetVM

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Rose View Post
    Hello,

Im not quiet sure if this has been posted on WHT or not, but the plans in the billing system don't reflect the special, we are putting these packages on separate hardware nodes we had built specifically for this. We have custom packages made for the plans on the hardware nodes, and we see that you sign up wth the coupon code and place you on these servers, if cpanel was not credited to you for free please shoot me an email nick@jaguarpc.com also include a copy of your invoice and I will make sure your account gets credited, please include the host name you signed up with as well. Our sales department is in charge of all account setups and runs on a reduced crew during the weekends, rest assured we will get your details to you asap. If you haven't got them in 6-8 hours feel free to email me aswell and I will have a look into it.
    Yup Greg said that before, they don't reflect the special

I also made an order, just made the payment I'm now waiting for the VPS details.

Paid. Waiting for the details.

Signed up. Specified PayPal, passed the verification thingy, got the Welcome email (pre-server details). Still waiting for a link to actually pay via PayPal (??)

Hello Mosha,
    Please send an email to sales@jaguarpc.com with the domain name for your order and the Paypal Transaction ID if you have paid via Paypal

Rkuchiki,
    You should have been now sent login details where you'll be able to Pay for your order, if not please send an email to sales@jaguarpc.com with the domain name for your order and we'll instruct you further.
    UsefulPC.com
    Fast, Secure and Reliable Hosting Solutions

Yup! Forgot to update here. Thanks! Paid and waiting for login details

Quote Originally Posted by rkuchiki View Post
    Signed up. Specified PayPal, passed the verification thingy, got the Welcome email (pre-server details). Still waiting for a link to actually pay via PayPal (??)
    I already passed that phase, you will need to wait for an email with the email to pay trough paypal...

Wich I already did so I guess I need to wait a bit more for the VPS details

Well I made my order more then 1 day ago but since its weekend I think its understandable

Yup! Forgot to update here. Thanks! Paid and waiting for login details
    Hey! tell me when you get the details I made my payment 10 hours ago and still nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by JaraBiz View Post
    Hey! tell me when you get the details I made my payment 10 hours ago and still nothing...
    Sorry. I ordered 8 hours ago, and just got the payment link. No VPS yet ^.^
    Last edited by rkuchiki; 07-08-2007 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Sorry, 8 hours ago, not 12.

I ordered a week ago, and received the payment link the day after. I didn't pay, but instead sent an email (as suggested by their site) regarding the three additional months for free (2 for moving, and 1 for new clients).

I still have not received any sort of reply, excluding the anti-spam email confirmation. Since I am in need of the server soon, I decide to go ahead and pay them the balance. I did this yesterday.

I haven't received my VPS yet, but it's the weekend - so it's understandable.

My contract should start as soon as I get the VPS, correct? Also, I should be receiving the three months for free, and the free upgrades - right?

I really need a response.

Sorry. I ordered 8 hours ago, and just got the payment link. No VPS yet ^.^
    Got my login info. Looking forward to being a part of the Jag family ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by kennethma View Post
    I ordered a week ago, and received the payment link the day after. I didn't pay, but instead sent an email (as suggested by their site) regarding the three additional months for free (2 for moving, and 1 for new clients).

I still have not received any sort of reply, excluding the anti-spam email confirmation. Since I am in need of the server soon, I decide to go ahead and pay them the balance. I did this yesterday.

I haven't received my VPS yet, but it's the weekend - so it's understandable.

My contract should start as soon as I get the VPS, correct? Also, I should be receiving the three months for free, and the free upgrades - right?

I really need a response.
    Please send me an email nick (at) jaguarpc.com I will look into this for you, and that goes to everyone that has ordered anything and not received login details.

We have at the moment 8 vps's all paid and ready to go but we have had to contact the customer for no specified control panel. You must select the control panel at checkout and the price will be adjusted. We are contacting every customer that orders without a control panel to confirm that as we are rebuilding alot of VPS's because customers aren't selecting control panels in the order process even though they are free!

Please contact me if your order has been delayed or even if you just want to know the status I am here to help
    Nick | BudgetVM

Thumbs down Chat not working

I'm realy interest in a windows VPS, but when I try to contact by chat button in the web page..... nothing happend !!!

This kind of thing look very poor, I dont know if this is a good company (sorry, but that's what I think).

Got my login info. Looking forward to being a part of the Jag family ^.^
    Im still waiting for the VPS login details................

re

Quote Originally Posted by Discoteca View Post
    I'm realy interest in a windows VPS, but when I try to contact by chat button in the web page..... nothing happend !!!

This kind of thing look very poor, I dont know if this is a good company (sorry, but that's what I think).

I welcome you to shoot me an email or pm me I would be happy to chat with you, we have had operators on Live chat all day, it may have been a browser error, not quiet sure honestly.
    Nick | BudgetVM

re

Im still waiting for the VPS login details................
    Please PM me your hostname
    Nick | BudgetVM

Please PM me your hostname

I tink I don't have enough privileges to send you a PM can you tell me an email or something so I can send it ?

I tink I don't have enough privileges to send you a PM can you tell me an email or something so I can send it ?
    I don't mean to butt in here, but..

Please send me an email nick (at) jaguarpc.com I will look into this for you, and that goes to everyone that has ordered anything and not received login details.
    ^.^

I'm interested in signing up for a VPS plan, and there's one last thing that I need to make sure of. I'll be migrating from a cPanel shared hosting environment, and I need to make sure that I'll be able to migrate all of my email over to the new VPS. Will that be possible? How hard is it?

Thanks,

Josh

I want this offer

10GB Diskspace + 100% FREE = 20GB
    128MB RAM Guaranteed + 50% FREE = 192MB
    1024MB RAM Busrtable
    150GB Bandwidth + 50% FREE = 225GB
    + FREE PLESK
    + 2 FREE MONTHS*
    $19.97/month - 15% Discount = $16.97/month

Coupon Code: "15OFFJUL07"
    i want with
    10 GB space
    and 150 GB traffic

without more space or more traffic
    After 15% discount
    how much I can get it ?
    Last edited by alrebat; 07-09-2007 at 05:15 PM.

I don't mean to butt in here, but..

^.^
    ahhh... that wasn't for me that's why I was looking for that answer like a MAD MAN....

Anyway... thanks I sent an email to Nick

ahhh... that wasn't for me that's why I was looking for that answer like a MAD MAN....

Anyway... thanks I sent an email to Nick
    Hehe, yeah I know, but he said "and that goes to everyone that has ordered anything and not received login details", so thats why I pointed it out.

Hope you get your VPS soon. It is better than I expected. Very fast! Now if only my ISP didn't stink... Jag can you be my ISP please? Lol, just kidding.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast