Need Professional Graphic Designer

I need some graphic design work done

You will mainly update some work already 80% done, it just needs a few extra things that I'm not yet advanced enough to do.

It pays well and needs to be done soon. Please don't contact me unless you have an extensive professional portfolio. Someone who specializes in logos would be preferred.

Thanks in advance

Web Designer

Greeting!

Indyaportal is a professional web design company offers a wide range of services including professional web site design, web development, ecommerce, internet marketing, web site promotion services and corporate identity package for small to medium business clients and throughout the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    View Our Complete Portfolio :

indyaportal.com/webdesign_portfolio.htm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We looking lognterm relationship with you.

Thank You,
    Sales Team,
    indyaportal

I might be interested in helping you, My portfolio however is currently being redesigned. I have some spare time available right now so I could get this done for you quickly and effectively.

Looking forward to it,
    Indesicant

If you could pm me some of your work, that will do fine, it doesn't have to be in a portfolio.

http://www.innatemediagroup.com/portfolio.php, many of our logos are incorporated into the designs, there aren't any stand along examples of logos.
    ThinkNetwerk

ThirstyGrunt,

Innovative Media Design is a customer focused, media marketing company. What we offer is a custom solution tailored to your needs. Everything we do is specific to your business and completely unique. The defining edge you have over your competition is exactly what we like to focus on when creating a new image for you.

I encourage you to review our portfolio on our website. Feel free to email me at patrick@yourinnovative.com for we can definitely provide you with the quality solution your looking for.