service to automatically Login to cPanel

Hi, I'm searching for a reliable online-service or a script that could periodically log in to the cPanel on a hosted website.

Does anybody know a way how this could be automated so that a task could be used to periodically log into the cPanel on the website with administrative access at a certain port?

I think it could be a script or a service on a second webserver (might be dedicated for this job) that runs periodically and executes the task: logs in to the main webserver's cPanel on a certain portnumber.
    The reason is I want to use a free webhosting service (which is completely sufficient for my purpose) but it requires the webmaster to login at least once a month to prevent the website from being deleted. This is not a big problem at first view but could lead to unintentionally deleted website due to travel or busy job...
    Thanks for any suggestion!

This looks impossible.

Just have something like Lynx (linux command line webbrowser) installed on most linux system; and write a litte script which logins to your website; you then got to use the --auth parameter for your userid/password.

Note that anyone finding this script can read you userid/password ! so you may want to add some additional security measures.

Just wondering if this all is really worth it; while you can get hosting from just a few dollars a month withouth bothering to login, but that is a choice which is up to you.
    Last edited by 040Hosting; 10-09-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: typo