i am a client of surfspeedy from almost a month, i have a reseller account with them, in the start all was fine they were very help full but the issue started some two week back when we faced the first downtime calling them doesn;t help there was no clue what was going on after few hours it was back to normal, the other day was again a bad day for us when we couldn;t find our website and received several complains from clients, again surfspeedy wasn't helpfull in answering what is going wrong to the problem the reply to the ticket says that they have fixed the problem and it won;t happen again.

Good to hear we feel some relief, but not for long, we have to see one more issue, this time http services were working fine and there goes the ftp access, clients couldn;t connect to the ftp services, well it was restored in time about 1-3 hours within the notification to them, several clients reported slow server response etc. we took up the matter with surfspeedy and received a reply from john that they are keep a close eye on the server now...

Now this come to at the limit when we are unable to connect to the ftp server, http services are working fine but we can;t upload through ftp, two of my clients are very angry with the situation since one is a newspaper website

Now we reported the issue to surfspeedy at about 00:00 PST, next morning when i checked the ticket it was untouch, I called them no help since the lady was not aware of the situation after long hold and discussion we come to know that it will take another 5 hours to fix the ftp access as there are some firewall issues or what so ever, that was arround 1400 hrs and now it is almost 2000 hrs and all is same, we can;t access ftp server, the ticket is also untouch.

This post is for all those webmasters who want to shift to surfspeedy I have 28 clients and about 35 website hosted with them so I am in a deep trouble...

This also prove the theory! Overselling is not good....

Anyone else with his story good or bad please share it with WHT

I will be back with updates, in the mean time I got a VPS account with dinix which is in process hope this work for me.