Thumbs up Free SupportTrio (Helpdesk) and TrioLive (Live Chat) Software!

Whats better than the combination of SupportTrio & TrioLive features? Being able to start using the combination (or either product by itself) for FREE!

ActiveCampaign, Inc. now offers a free version of SupportTrio and a free version of Triolive. What does this mean?

Since we now offer a free version of both SupportTrio and TrioLive there is no need for our limited 30 day trials. Simply request and install a free version and should you wish to upgrade to paid at anytime it is just as easy to convert your free version to a paid version.

To view more details click on either products name above and just let us know if you have any questions!
    ActiveCampaign
    email & marketing automation

Very interesting I may have to give this a go later this afternoon.
    I was always interested in SupportTrio but wasn't aware you offered a livechat solution as well!

Good to hear! TrioLive has been around for some time now and you will be happy to notice the extensive integration between tickets and chats.

Just let us know if you have any questions!
    ActiveCampaign
    email & marketing automation

What are the limitations of the free versions of each?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I would like to say That ST is one of the best peices of software we have ever used. The helpdesk and KB are outstanding along with the list of features. It is by far the easiest to setup also.

I recommend anyone interested in a ticket solution etc check it out - you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks for the kind comments Wise!

Jedito -

Here are the details for the free versions of SupportTrio and TrioLive.

SupportTrio Free:
    Up to 3 Admin Users
    Up to 1 Email Address To Be Parsed
    Up to 3 Departments