need to install cacti on all my servers!

Hey guys i m trying to install cacti but its just not working . so i am looking for someone not to expensive who is willing to install it for me.

please contact me on msn at cartmanforlife AT hotmail . com

Try AdminGeekz, really knowledgeable at that stuff.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

anyone else?

Hi, Is your server windows / linux

Hey sir it is windows

We can help you with this project. If you are interested then drop in an email to sales@bobcares.com with the details about the project.
    Blessen Cherian
    Follow me on twitter.com/blessenonly
    Two decade in Web Hosting Industry

Hello.

We can help you fix this issue at the earliest possible time, at an affordable rate. Please contact our sales team at sales@onliveglobal.com Besides, you can even chat with our representatives on the Live Help section at www.onliveglobal.com We can even set up a chat on the following messengers.

MSN: sales@onliveglobal.com
    AIM: salesolg

Regards,
    OnLiveGlobal

Quote Originally Posted by blessen View Post
    We can help you with this project. If you are interested then drop in an email to sales@bobcares.com with the details about the project.
    Quote Originally Posted by onliveglobal
    Hello.

We can help you fix this issue at the earliest possible time, at an affordable rate. Please contact our sales team at sales@onliveglobal.com Besides, you can even chat with our representatives on the Live Help section at www.onliveglobal.com We can even set up a chat on the following messengers.

MSN: sales@onliveglobal.com
    AIM: salesolg

Regards,
    OnLiveGlobal
    Can either of you read, or do you just copy/paste a canned reply? The OP clearly stated YOU CONTACT HIM, not drop me your details so I can run around trying to get what I actually wanted you to give me in the first place. Try reading the post next time.

Hey guys i m trying to install cacti but its just not working . so i am looking for someone not to expensive who is willing to install it for me.

please contact me on msn at cartmanforlife AT hotmail . com
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/

We have contacted him, but also felt the need to post about our services here.

Regards,
    OnLiveGlobal

I have not contacted him, sorry, but would like to write a small post on how cool we are.
    We're a group of highly-qualified monkeys trained specially not to read the requirements of the job, but to post again and again about our do-it-for-banana services. Our highly-skilled innovation sales department thinks that placing links to our company's site without even paying for it on such a popular resource is a good thing to do™. More than that, we really don't care about people subscribed to receive by email new posts in this forum.

Thank you.
    Visit us online: google.com !

The ™ post

I™ am the only highly qualified and skilled KingKong™, trained specially to make fun of others' posts and views as I™ have no other work as my half-knowledge on everything freaked out and I™ landed in a pool of flowers. I™ only try to increase my post count asap because I™ have joined WHT years ago but do not have any useful posts here and stay here to waste others' time from a completely destroyed messed up place thanks to the Red Army™.

I™ show up my intelligence here to prove my article writing skills so that I™ can be picked up by some ragpicker™ and others who need me to make Trademarks™ and help them in creating a company for their patented or patent pending technologies / discoveries. I™ subscribe to every god damn thread I™ see whether it's of use to me or not and praise others using my Patented Intelligence™.

Oh... And finally, You™ are welcome to visit my damn Plesk placeholder....
    Last edited by onliveglobal; 12-07-2007 at 02:17 PM.

can you guys PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!! i am just looking for someone to help me install zenoss or cacti THANK YOU

Added you in msn. Thanks
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7