Thread: Google plus one

1. Google plus one

Now Goole allow us to post Google plus one on our site. So I wonder that Google considered links from this as important factor.
    What do you think about role of Google plus one on SEO?
      0 Not allowed!

Though a considerably new social media, Google+ is very important for SEO. If your posts have a lot of +1s, they appear higher in Google search results. Something else that should be integrated as well is the Google+ Badges which links your site to your Google+ profile.
      0 Not allowed!

I am also curious about some results. I count it as importnat factor, but I doubt that google will take seriously fake accounts (even when I hope he will...)
      0 Not allowed!

4. Google plus

Quote Originally Posted by kkk23 View Post
    I am also curious about some results. I count it as importnat factor, but I doubt that google will take seriously fake accounts (even when I hope he will...)
    That's right. We all say that G1+ button is the important button for our site. This will lead to the idea that the more click from G 1+ for your site, the more reputation you will be able reach to.
    Problem is that the more fake accounts are created in G1+ and Google will have to face with spam
      0 Not allowed!

Well Google + is one good source of traffic, i don't think the plus factor has bearing at the moment.
      0 Not allowed!

For me, Google + is one of the upcoming developing Social Media Websites and it will be the most important factor in SEO... There is no doubt on it..!
      0 Not allowed!

This is not going to be an important factor for overall SEO until it gets that much popular like Facebook/twitter/linkedin. It may have some positive side for increasing the ranking on Google Search Engine but i think this is not too much important right now.
      0 Not allowed!

Haven't heard anything about Plus helping in SEO. But I'm sure if it does, someone will soon come up with something.
      0 Not allowed!

Google also removes fake +1. I tried to join some site before that offers exchange of +1 and after a couple of weeks it changed from 120+ +1 to 3.
      0 Not allowed!

I think what will be key is integrating the rel-author tag with a strong Google plus profile.
      0 Not allowed!

I am expecting some more apps to be included in the Google plus like facebook.
      0 Not allowed!

Google plus is do-follow social networking site and Google likes do-follow links so its useful for our site.
      0 Not allowed!

I feel that google came up with this just so they can compete with facebook. I have not seen anyone with notable success with it though.
      0 Not allowed!

Ya it going to effect SEO greatly. Its the Google product and google would would leave any space for promoting it. Within coming few months google plus would surely start making its reputation in market. Because i have seen most of friends shifting to Google plus, even me thinking to do so.
      0 Not allowed!

I thought google +1 did help out the SEO. For example if you plus oned my site and a friend of yours on google plus searches a keyword related to my site on google my site will automatically be listed on page one.
      0 Not allowed!

Google is pretty quiet about how they tally their rankings. However, I don't see why Google wouldn't use their own version of a social media service as a source of better rankings.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes its true, I also believe same that Google Plus will be acting and important role in site ranking. If you are getting +1 vote from users across the globe then your site is definitely in better position.
      0 Not allowed!