* [100TB seriously screwed up again] MALWARE - *DISCONNECTED* VIOLATION OF TOS / AUP

Hi,

Unfortunately we have received the following abuse complaint regarding your server, please investigate this issue, take the necessary action and update us in this ticket to avoid any possible disruption to your service.
    ======
    Our Security has received the following MALWARE URL complaint in reference to an IP hosted on your server. A copy of the complaint is listed below or attached to this ticket for your review. Please disable or remove this activity immediately as it is direct abuse of the network services and a violation of your TOS and AUP. Failure to resolve this issue in an expeditious manner could lead to service interruption for this server. Please update this ticket with resolution to this issue. We thank you in advance for your quick action and cooperation.

A Rogue AV located at 1x4.xxxx.42 just infected a SL employee's PC. We have blocked access to this server at this time while you investigate.
    Firstly, this server doesn't host any site. Direct access to the IP will redirect any users to my OTHER host. Secondly, this server are used (1)as a download server, remotely via other filehosting site, which means we only host the 1page script which contains cURL to rapidshare etc, (2)for remote sql to other host - YES now my other site connecting to your SQL is SCREWED for almost 12 hours. Thank you!

Now how the hell did they even claim I've malware?? They can't even provide proof of anything. Unless they're trying to ban me because of the BW i'm using. That's CHEAP
    Or maybe that fellow already has virus on his own PC :k
    Last edited by kohkindachi; 08-20-2010 at 10:27 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

You've just sent me an e-mail about it linking to this thread? don't get that, we could of dealt with it over e-mail but this is how it is so no problem!

Send me a ticket ID to the same e-mail you just sent this WHT link and I'll look into it like I always do.

Thanks!
    General Manager, 100TB
    100TB.com -> 21 Datacenter Locations
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    You've just sent me an e-mail about it linking to this thread? don't get that, we could of dealt with it over e-mail but this is how it is so no problem!

Send me a ticket ID to the same e-mail you just sent this WHT link and I'll look into it like I always do.

Thanks!
    Wait does this mean he came to WHT before contacting you guys?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    Wait does this mean he came to WHT before contacting you guys?
    I got e-mailed the link to this thread - nothing about the issue itself. Not sure about that

General Manager, 100TB
      0 Not allowed!

I went to live chat and request to chat with the guy involved. But nothing helped.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kohkindachi View Post
    I went to live chat and request to chat with the guy involved. But nothing helped.
    We don't provide live chat support as you may have been told. Nothing wrong with contacting me though (I encourage that) with an issue (WHT link doesn't help me much) as long as you've contacted support before about it (the abuse report was never replied too, btw... or support contacted) but this is how we work now.

General Manager, 100TB
      0 Not allowed!

To me it seems as if your not co-operating with 100Tb properly im sure this could've been solved via the ticket system they have or Through Thomas
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mashii View Post
    To me it seems as if your not co-operating with 100Tb properly im sure this could've been solved via the ticket system they have or Through Thomas
    Yep, you got it - there was no replies to the abuse report / support contact or me even. Just an e-mail to me showing me the WHT link. We deal with everyone who speaks to support/abuse in a timely manner.
    General Manager, 100TB
      0 Not allowed!

We don't provide live chat support as you may have been told....
    Thanks for this i was writing the previous post and was wondering if 100Tb offer live chat support or not but its all clear now

=]
    Last edited by Mashii; 08-20-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mashii View Post
    Thanks for this i was writing the previous post and was wondering if 100Tb offer live chat support or not but its all clear now

=]
    It is coming - to enhance our already fast ticket support - before the year is out

General Manager, 100TB
      0 Not allowed!

Well I guess the hosts who dont come to WHT are better off that way.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai View Post
    Agree with you 100%...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusai View Post
    I totally agree with you. Its bad to see people using WHT as hosting company's helpdesk.
      0 Not allowed!

Yep, you got it - there was no replies to the abuse report / support contact or me even. Just an e-mail to me showing me the WHT link. We deal with everyone who speaks to support/abuse in a timely manner.
    This is not the type of customer you want to have to deal with. Send them on their way....
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    This is not the type of customer you want to have to deal with. Send them on their way....
    Now that's mean.. but i agree.
    AS395558
      0 Not allowed!

Closed by request
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!