Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

kazetech.com is down?

kazetech.com is down including my VPSes.. (

There website is down here also have you tried contacting them?

No replies... email.. phone is busy or disconnected...... all VPSes i have maybe 4 days down..:0.. another probably destiny like with those 6 month companies..

This is from there whois information try them if they are diffrent.

Registrant Info: (FAST-15675431)
    Kaze Technology
    Zulkhairi Aliasan
    36 NE 2nd Street
    Miami, Florida 33132
    United States
    Phone: +60.165768674
    Fax..:
    Email: info@kazetech.com

Thank You..... Tried info@kazetech dot com.... then support@kazetech dot com.... and hosting4u@yahoo dot com no replies... the phone listed seems to be in Malaysia.. so probably another.. make money fast scheme... I should send my friend from Miami to check on the address listed... Probably empty.. or using somebodys else address.. .. Company listed as PLC many places... PLC there is no such thing in the US.
    Then paypal shows Name:
    John Young (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    hosting4u@yahoo.com

I did some research and seems that most of the support people names might be fake.... too:

Carlene Rodrick
    Level-2 Customer Support Service
    Kaze Technology

E: carlene@kazetech dotcom
    T: +1 (888) 591 0238
    P: +1 (305) 647 0111

Zulkhairi Aliasan
    CTO & Lead Customer Support Service
    Kaze Technology

E: zulkhairi@kazetech dotcom

Jamie Audley
    Level-2 Customer Support Service
    Kaze Technology

E: jamie@kazetech dotcom

Chief Executive Officer
    Kaze Technology

E: jcy at kazetech dotcom

they claimed they hosting in Florida but some point I did track things going to MI... to messy ...

this is some other info on robtex site...

www dot robtex dot com/dns/kazetech dot com dot html#all

Sorry.. but I was wrong... they are/were hosted in Terremark... in FL... everything goes through mojohost...

Exchange Point ASN IP Address Capacity
    NOTA 27589 198.32.124.159 10000 Mbps

Facility Name ASN City Country
    Terremark Miami 27589 Miami US

VPS's down for me aswell, i'm sure they will come back soon though...

Lets hope.. I would love to get my files back at least.. :9.. its been like 2 weeks now... and no replies from them... so it might be worse too..

I'm surprised to find out this scam is still online! They ran away with my VPS and data a couple of months ago, just look it up.

After they denied refunding me through PayPal, I filed a fraud complain with Santander/VISA and got my money back the hard way.

Their domain is pointing to Apache's default index right now, so I hope they are now gone for real...

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagle View Post
    I'm surprised to find out this scam is still online! They ran away with my VPS and data a couple of months ago, just look it up.

After they denied refunding me through PayPal, I filed a fraud complain with Santander/VISA and got my money back the hard way.

Their domain is pointing to Apache's default index right now, so I hope they are now gone for real...
    Hmm .. I wish they would just allow a chance to get some data back... I might need to go same way with paypal and visa adn try to get money back.. really frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by arunciks View Post
    Hmm .. I wish they would just allow a chance to get some data back... I might need to go same way with paypal and visa adn try to get money back.. really frustrating
    Sorry to hear that. Did you get any response from them over the past couple of days? Their MX records are leading to dreamhost.com mail servers, which are in a different network and DC.

There's no excuse for them not to be getting those e-mails.

0 replies form them... multiple emails to kazetech email addresses.. and even paypal.. yahoo address.. nothing back... really getting fed up with cheap vps providers.. this is maybe 3rd time... so almost leaning of getting physical server and maybe splitting into 5-6 vpses and leasing out to share the cost...

I guess they ran away bastards....
    now they are in the deadpool on lowendbox site too and referencing this post..

BreatHost has gone down because of this, they've done a runner too.

What was the Miami Address, I live in miami

REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
    BreatHost Ltd.
    Daniel Serjey
    36 NE 2nd Street
    Miami
    Florida

Ah very strange! So, KazeTech is registered to Zulkhairi Aliasan of 36 NE 2nd Street and BreatHost Daniel Serjey of 36 NE 2nd Street - They must live in the same house and be like hosting buddies!

Isn't that Telx's facility address? I'm not sure who owns that building, but it has been used as a DC for sure. So yeah, don't even bother reaching their doorstep, probably this scammer has never been there.

Btw, it was widely discussed the relationship between Kazetech and BreatHost over here, I don't know why someone would have joined the later once Kazetech went down.

And the worst of all is that people on twitter seem to be clueless about what's going on... For their sake I hope their backups are up-to-date!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagle View Post
    Isn't that Telx's facility address? I'm not sure who owns that building, but it has been used as a DC for sure. So yeah, don't even bother reaching their doorstep, probably this scammer has never been there.

Btw, it was widely discussed the relationship between Kazetech and BreatHost over here, I don't know why someone would have joined the later once Kazetech went down.

And the worst of all is that people on twitter seem to be clueless about what's going on... For their sake I hope their backups are up-to-date!
    Yes, it used to be IBMs location. Why these companies use their Data Centers addresses are beyond me.

That address is for Colohouse: http://colohouse.com
    So the whois details are fake for Kazetech.

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia
    That address is for Colohouse: http://colohouse.com
    So the whois details are fake for Kazetech.
    Telx claims the building is owned by Digital Realty Trust, it seems like everyone owns or rents a piece of the place.

Anyway, it's hard to say "fake" because we can't assume few-months-old hosts to be stabilished companies with office and whatnot. Those are clearly "one-man businesses", ran by a guy sitting in his livingroom, which I wouldn't call a big deal as long as he is skilled, responsible (which is clearly not the case) and has someone to back him up. Maybe I'm too soft on that, but I guess it should be acceptable that they wouldn't want their WHOIS info leading to their home addresses.

So, BreatHost just tweeted a couple of minutes ago:

Our provider has been arrested. Details will be posted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by UK NET CO View Post
    Ah very strange! So, KazeTech is registered to Zulkhairi Aliasan of 36 NE 2nd Street and BreatHost Daniel Serjey of 36 NE 2nd Street - They must live in the same house and be like hosting buddies!
    It's funny because the breasthost guy keeps claiming he has 100% no relation to kazetech. Breat used to resell/use kazetechs server, even have RDNS that stated so, but Breat claimed otherwise.

Oh well.

Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    It's funny because the breasthost guy keeps claiming he has 100% no relation to kazetech. Breat used to resell/use kazetechs server, even have RDNS that stated so, but Breat claimed otherwise.

Oh well.

Francisco
    Yeah, Breathost.com rDNS used to output "ovza.kazetech.com". Not too long ago, after Kazetech was shut down, I resolved to their website and it was hosted on the node "ovza.breathost.com".

Both companies are tangled up in every possible way, there's no way to deny it.

Just seen the tweet on BreatHost, did anyone else laugh when they saw about the arrest?
    Also yes, I saw the post where Daniel claimed KazeTech had no relation. However, their control panel was named KazeTech before they switched to SolusVM. They clearly have something to hide.. Why make such a big deal out of which other services you are linked too? Anyway, ordered a SemoWeb VPS - They are similar prices to BreatHost/KazeTech if anyone is looking for a new VPS.
    Last edited by BudgetNodeVPS; 02-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast