site sanboxed need help

hello friends on April 24 my site got sand boxed and still not come back i need help from you guys what to do i add some pages and build quality back links after sandbox but it is still there

need your help thanks

If it happened on 24 April then it isn't anything to do with any sandbox but the Google Penguin update which happened on that date. There is an existing thread on it here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1151912

I wonder what makes you say your site was sandboxed for sandboxing phenomenon is just a myth...Google representatives have repeatedly announced that Sandbox is nothing more than an running rumour which some people have come up with to try and explain their own poor efforts at SEO.

You need to give your baby site some time to seep into the system...Keep building high quality links and adding fresh, unique content into your site...that should help...

Building links and adding content isn't going to solve the problems of a site hit by Penguin, and in any case the OP said they were already doing that.
    The first thing is to try and identify why it was hit.

Try to build only top quality links (at least for a period) . Also be active on facebook/twitter. And have patience .
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support

if i am effected with penguin update what i do to recover from it

Quote Originally Posted by sam1216 View Post
    hello friends on April 24 my site got sand boxed and still not come back i need help from you guys what to do i add some pages and build quality back links after sandbox but it is still there

need your help thanks
    I made a comment in a previous thread you started about this. Can't find it now for some reason.

I pointed out the issue of using CSS to hide links from regular visitors and only display to the search bots, but ... you are still doing it! - bottom of the page div id="whitelinks"

Get rid of that for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Loon View Post
    I made a comment in a previous thread you started about this. Can't find it now for some reason.

I pointed out the issue of using CSS to hide links from regular visitors and only display to the search bots, but ... you are still doing it! - bottom of the page div id="whitelinks"

Get rid of that for starters.
    so that links are causing this problem with removing that can i get out of sanbox

What about your SEO strategy...Building too much links? also check your content...avoid duplication, update more and if possible change the site by reshuffling the content and structure.. after all work with webmaster tool and request for reconsideration...STOP building links for a period of time

Just follow tips given under topics "Penguin Shredder - How to Recover from Penguin 1.1"

Source: thatcompany.com/that-blog/36-search-engine-optimization/361-penguin-shredder-how-to-recover-from-penguin-11.html

Check the following issues on your site:

Remove meta Keywords from your meta tags, as they provide no use to you for google!

DO NOT Keyword stuff, content on your money site!

make sure you have a XML site map.

update your robots.txt to include updated follow and nofollow links.

remove all spam links pointing directly to your money site.

Penguin looks for keyword stuffed links, spammy content, hidden keywords in code, and ip footprints.

Hope that helps.
    just my 2 penny's. he he

A good rule is to not build more links a day than you have traffic. if 10 ips visit and your out building 1000 links a day, it wont be long before you drop in serps!

BTW there is no sanbox..... you either lose page rank or google just simply deindex's your site.

Also watch your bounce rate. If it is high, google will assume your site and content are not relivant to the users searching that keyword. Google wants to please users not owner/operators.

Quote Originally Posted by seogeekz View Post
    Also watch your bounce rate. If it is high, google will assume your site and content are not relivant to the users searching that keyword. Google wants to please users not owner/operators.
    Please see this article from last week, titled:
    "Matt Cutts: Google Doesn’t Use Bounce Rate"
    http://www.webpronews.com/matt-cutts...e-rate-2012-06

Remove meta Keywords from your meta tags, as they provide no use to you for google
    They are no use for Google as Google doesn't read the meta keywords. Therefore there is absolutely nothing to be gained by removing it and doing so will do nothing to help recover from Penguin.
    make sure you have a XML site map.
    Where did you get the idea that not having a site map would cause problems with Penguin? Sorry but I can't see any relevance.
    update your robots.txt to include updated follow and nofollow links.
    The robot.txt file is there to tell the spiders what you don't want crawled, if you do not specify anything they will crawl everything. Sorry but either way, this also has nothing to do with recovering from Penguin.
    Last edited by ozsubasi; 06-12-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Was your site new, if yes then only it would have gone into sandbox. If no, then there was Google Penguin update on 24th April, your site might have been penalized.

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    Please see this article from last week, titled:
    "Matt Cutts: Google Doesn’t Use Bounce Rate"
    http://www.webpronews.com/matt-cutts...e-rate-2012-06
    Do you think Google telling truth? 55 I don't think so. :p
    MultipleCloud - Multiple location hosting provider
    200+ worldwide location | different server | different ip owner | best for pbn
    BigfootComputing - Dedicated A/B/C class ip
    100% no bad neighborhood | private name servers