Found a cheap KVM over IP device

Hi,

I just found the following KVM over IP device with 16 ports:

http://www.cablematic.com/index.php?...79&pag=3&p=251

You can get it for 747 € ( plus VAT ) and it comes with 2 CPU cables. Each additional cable costs only 5.80 €. For 828 € you can manage 16 servers, 52 € per server.

What do you think about it?

Since this is not from the supplier I am buying I will say I am very impressed wtih this device.

I have tried many other single user KVMs(no use for multi) and this is among the best, it has many features and works very solidly9which can't be said for most others I have tried)
    They seem to be sold out a lot however

It also can be daisy chained with the non kvm over ip version up to 8 banks, other than the short daisy chain cable it works perfectly.

Hi Stephen,

So you have used this same device? I think it's name is "TopView IP TO33".

Looks like is made by a chinese company and it's sold under different brands. Who is your supplier?

Thanks!

it is made in Taiwan so far as I know, we are buying them as fast as our supplier can cargo ship them in

A person in the UK sells one of these on ebay.

Ive got the factory email and phone number if anyone is after a few. We use these units and find them brillaint.

One question tho, anyone know where to get cheap cables for these units in the UK?

-Chris

Hmm this looks intresting

D-Link DKVM-IP1 with D-Link DKVM-16 is somewhere the same price. Adding more DKVMs in chain will lower cost per port to real peanuts (16x8 KVMs = 128 ports maximum).
    GARM Technologies - Latvia's #1
    Dedicated servers, VPS and Co-location in Latvia.
    Any type of hosting service you can imagine.

StarTech Server Remote

The StarTech server remote is also daisy-chainable and is under $600, and can be bought on sale from time to time. KVM over IP has saved me so much time and aggravation, its well worth the expense.