VPN Appliances with easy client (JAVA)

Hi all,

Does anyone know good vpn appliances with easy connect and java client side? I am going to run it for my private networks and want to have it easy. Do not like openvpn, it has no java applet and needs to much configuration.

* something with SSL vpn connection and support all browsers.

Thanks
    Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices

The Juniper MAG series.

I can second that, the mags are pretty awesome. You can also set them up in an HA configuration.

Are they limited on active users?
    Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices

What about Juniper SA series? do they have an easy java client ? I have seen some Sonicwall gears on ebay too. What about them?

Juniper has great vpn gear SRX for example, installs the client when the user visits the page without interaction

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-Hall View Post
    Are they limited on active users?
    There is a software + hardware component. The software has user limits depending on license.
    Hyperconnezion - your fast path to success
    IT management, Cloud and Data Center Services in Asia Pacific

Why not look into using softether to do the same thing? Very easy client and one of the best VPN software platforms available.

Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedXL View Post
    Juniper has great vpn gear SRX for example, installs the client when the user visits the page without interaction
    Thank you for suggestion. It might be great, but I do not want to be limited on users. I think all of Juniper gears are limited by client number? Correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by concerto49 View Post
    There is a software + hardware component. The software has user limits depending on license.
    How much will be such licenses cost for me? What should I look to be quoted from vendors?

Quote Originally Posted by (Stephen) View Post
    Why not look into using softether to do the same thing? Very easy client and one of the best VPN software platforms available.
    It looks great, I will give it a try. Does it have any client side like OpenVPN ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-Hall View Post

It looks great, I will give it a try. Does it have any client side like OpenVPN ?
    It is there in the package as well, but it can also run a server in multimode such that it works with virtually any (including the openvpn) client that is built into most OSes, Windows, Mac, Linux, fBSD etc.