Arrow PhoneSupportWorldwide.com - Professional Outsourced Phone Solutions

Hello,

Phone Support Worldwide is pleased to present the Receptionist Services UK packages.

Special WHT Offer - Expires 1st November 2009

If you place an order for Receptionist Services UK we will give you an on-going 10% deduction on the advertised monthly cost. Simply quote the voucher: WHT102009

What is Phone Support Worldwide?

Phone Support Worldwide is a UK Limited company set up in 2008 to provide small and medium sized companies the capabilities for providing professional phone services at affordable prices. This is achieved by our powerful back end system and the certification course we ensure all our agents successfully complete at a high standard. Most of our virtual agents are based in the UK, US, Canada, and Australia at present and go through a strict admissions process including a voice assessment to ensure we provide the best service possible for your company needs.

What is Receptionist Services UK?

Our first and most popular service, Receptionist Services UK, allows our agents to take messages on behalf of your company. Statistics prove people are more likely to leave a call back request with a real person than an answer machine. This can be very costly to your company as you may be loosing perspective clients.

If you are unable to take calls yourself and want to offer a phone number to maintain your company image, using our services will boost a more professional image when dealing with your clients. You can use our services by soley using the free telephone number we provide, or by redirecting callers to us when your lines are engaged or you are unavailable.

More information on the Receptionist Services UK package can be found by clicking this link.

Prices Start from just £9.99 per month and every package includes one free number.

No Set-up charges.

Website Hosting Customer Services

Phone Support Worldwide will soon be introducing a dedicated Website Hosting Customer Services package, further information can be found here. If you are interested in this service, please click here and let us know.

However if you are a web host, you can still use our Receptionist Services UK. You are able to customize exactly what our agents say to your clients using our Management Panel. Thus, you could specify the following set up:

Start Call: Thank you for calling Web Hosting Company, you are speaking to {agent_first_name}, how can I help?

Transfers: Authorize transfers only when customer claims server is down and authorize transfers if customer provides the secret premium password.

Unable to Deal: I will need pass this on to my colleague who will be able to assist you. Can I take your contact details and I will get someone to get in contact with you as soon as possible?

Take Message/Info: Can I take your email address? Could you detail the exact query you have so I can make note of this?

Closing: Thank you, I will pass this on and someone will get in contact with you shortly, is there anything else I can help you with?
    The messages our agents take are sent to your company via email and/or SMS. Web Hosting companies can therefore set the emails to be sent to their ticket system for easy management of support issues.

Further questions?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 0845 862 1071 or Email Us.

Best Regards,

James Parmee Morris
    Phone Support Ltd

Tel: 0845 862 1071
    Last edited by bear; 10-23-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: size tags
    PhoneSupportWorldwide.com
    Web Hosting Telephone Customer Services
    Telephone: 0800 310 2729 - Blog: Click here

Friday 23rd October 2009 - Exclusive for WHT

The first 10 companies to sign up to Phone Support Worldwide's Basic Package will be granted services FREE for one month. The voucher code below will expire once 10 companies have used the code. This voucher code is for a one off discount of £9.99, the same value of the Start-up Receptionist Services which can be seen here.

The voucher code is: WHTSPECIAL2310

Be quick before its gone! This is a perfect opportunity for us to demonstrate to you how amazing our services are without you having to pay a penny.

Too Late? Not to worry, you can use our 10% off voucher on your subscription cost which can be found above. No minimum contracts.

Best Regards,

James Morris
    Phone Support Ltd

Do we get a dedicated UK phone number for our company?

Would I be able to forward my worldwide skype numbers to this number?

Correct.

You currently get a free 0207 number assigned to each package. However, you are able to purchase additional numbers against your service, the list of numbers available in addition to your free number can be found here: https://www.phonesupportworldwide.com/phone_numbers.php

Best,

James Morris

Sorry Whitey99, I missed your last part of the question.

Yes, we encourage forwarding calls to your free PSW number, this will work with Skype. This is especially useful if you are unavailable to take calls as we will be able to step in and take the calls on your behalf and email you any messages required.

Hope this helps,

James Morris

PS. 5 Vouchers are still available! There is absolutely no cost for the first month, why not try us out? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...19&postcount=2
    Last edited by PhoneSupport; 10-23-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Hi,

I've PMed you with a proposition for your consideration.
    Jonathan Hamon
    john@sipero.com