Exclamation Bookings for HC2014 (year 10!)

So, it's mid-November, so where are the uber-early-super-mega-ultra-bonus-discount, so early it's unbelievable, HC discount codes for booking Miami 2014 then ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Ditto that! We're coming down this year, but so far I haven't heard a peep out of the HC folks.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

Be on the lookout this week

We're looking forward to another good show this year! I heard about the hotel but haven't heard info as well. We'll look forward to hearing about that this week!

Does anyone recommend exhibiting? Is it worth the $3700 for a small booth. We offer OpenStack cloud hosting, VMware cloud hosting, and cPanel shared hosting

Does the exhibitor get access to all conferences?

Quote Originally Posted by amro View Post
    Does anyone recommend exhibiting? Is it worth the $3700 for a small booth. We offer OpenStack cloud hosting, VMware cloud hosting, and cPanel shared hosting
    A lot of the people at HC are other owners/reps of/for companies in the industry. So only do it if you can afford it just for branding purposes, otherwise you will not get customers from your own competitors or those looking to sell to you (B2B).
    EasyDCIM.com - DataCenter Infrastructure Management - HELLO DEDICATED SERVER & COLO PROVIDERS! - Reach Me: chris@easydcim.com
    Bandwidth Billing | Inventory & Asset Management | Server Control
    Order Forms | Reboots | IPMI Control | IP Management | Reverse&Forward DNS | Rack Management

Does anyone recommend exhibiting?
    If you have a service or product to offer hosts - like control panels, software, servers, datacentres etc then yes.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

We have a small redundant datacenter (just over a thousand square foot) in Hamilton, Ontario. Do you think we would attract some of the hosts who are looking for datacenters or presence in Canada?

If you have not been to a hostingcon before I'd probably suggest going as an attendee first just so you know what its like. Another option is to see if any vendors you use are exhibiting and see if they would split costs which sometimes happens.
    “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”

"Never put yourself in the position of taking something away from the people you lead."

We have a small redundant datacenter (just over a thousand square foot) in Hamilton, Ontario. Do you think we would attract some of the hosts who are looking for datacenters or presence in Canada?
    pm if you go regardless, I would be interested in chatting with you.

HI

Where do you go to register/buy tickets to visit HostCon 2014?
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    HI

Where do you go to register/buy tickets to visit HostCon 2014?
    Here : http://www.hostingcon.com/account/register/

I'm a bit excited for this because it will be only about 3 hours away from me so I may be able to go. Hopefully. That would be awesome!
    Hostcrate.com - Shoutcast Streams & Web Hosting
    █ Custom Streams Available - Contact me - We're in Second Life Too!
    Real Quality - Real Support - Real Affordable since 2008!

We were pretty excited about coming down this year (probably doing something cool like taking the AutoTrain!), but with the price hikes we might sit this one out or only attend the tradeshow.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

I am very excited to go this year.

Since its in Miami its going to be even more fun.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

Excited for this one :-)
    Trying to get Patrick out of Canada to come party with me ^_^
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

This will be my first time going. I'll fly into Orlando then drive to Miami to attend.

When will HostingCon be in Albany, NY?

Will be there!
    Caroline Paine
    Commercial Operations Manager @ www.onapp.com
    Inquisitive Foodie @ www.inquisitivefoodie.com

Planning to go again, but based in Sydney, AU, so lets see how that plays out!

P.S It seems there is an AU location based redirect if I visit http://www.hostingcon.com it redirects to the AU HostingCon Symposium site. Can that be removed or addressed in some way please?