Thumbs up Turnkey Internet VPS Review

This is my review of Turnkey Internet's VPS Hosting.

MY SETUP
    Windows Server 2008 Std.
    2 CPU's
    40GB HDD
    4GB RAM
    10mbps internet connection
    4TB Bandwidth

THE ORDER:
    I ordered my VPS from them Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 11:18 PM and I received the email from them on Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:55 AM letting me know my VPS has been setup. As soon as I got my VPS I started installing all of the usual software that I use. DotNetPanel, hMailServer, DNS, TFS, MySQL MS-SQL 2008.

THE SUPPORT:
    I can say that the support from them has been exceptional. I have had a couple of problems getting getting things going smoothly. One of the first problems I ran into was I screwed up my vps container while trying to get Team Foundation Server 2010 installed.

They where very quick to offer support and get my VPS problems solved. From what it looked like to me was TFS installed some updates that Virtuozzo did not like with corrupted the container.

They opened up a support tick with parallels and gave me another VPS to use while they got the problem resolved. They had the new vps setup for me in just a few hours and I was able to get that up and running quickly. The following day they have resolved the issue with my last VPS and gave me access to it so I could retrieve my files from it.

The following day I managed to break my VPS yet again by accidentally uninstalling parallels tools which I noticed right away as I uninstalled it. Again I opened up a support ticket and within a hour I had my VPS back online and running.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    At fist I was very skeptical about their offer that I found in the VPS Offer section of WHT but since I'm only using the VPS to host personal websites and for software development I figured there was nothing to lose but a little bit of my time if things did not work out. After dealing with them over the past few weeks I can say I am very happy with my decision to give them a try. So far my VPS has been running great and has all of the bells and whistles that I wanted at a price that is a steal.

RATING
    PRICE: 10/10
    SUPPORT: 10/10
    VPS: 10/10
    FIRST SETUP: 9/10

LINK
    http://www.turnkeyinternet.net/webho...ate_server.php

a good review. hope to continue to hear more stories as you continue using them.How about the uptime?
    Jweeb Solutions
    Singapore Web Consulting & Solutions
    Web Consulting - Web Hosting - Web Design & Development and more...
    http://www.jweeb.com.sg - Making the Web Simple!

Quote Originally Posted by jweeb View Post
    a good review. hope to continue to hear more stories as you continue using them.How about the uptime?
    Thanks.

I have not noticed any downtime other then the problems I have prescribed. So far it seams rock solid.

How are download speeds like? Could you PM me your website or any test download files that you may have?
    Jweeb Solutions
    Singapore Web Consulting & Solutions
    Web Consulting - Web Hosting - Web Design & Development and more...
    http://www.jweeb.com.sg - Making the Web Simple!

It always great to hear a positive review from the happy customer
    So, it's been lees than a month you signed up with them. Let's see in the next months or so.
    Just keep us updated, and hope you always get the excellent supports and services.
    All the best.
    Web Hosting Business Guide Book - Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting
    Enter Your cPanel Login & We'll Back It Up, Every Day! - SiteAutoBackup.Com
    Got WHM instead? Enter your WHM login and we'll backup everything, everyday. It's simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jweeb View Post
    How are download speeds like? Could you PM me your website or any test download files that you may have?
    I sent you a private message with a like to a test download file.

If any one else would like to use the test file I uploaded let me know and I can send a link. I do not want to post it here for all to see.

good review,

- do it your self.