Hsphere and his Support Team

Hsphere is a good control panel but some people inside of their support team are not really helpful at all. I have had license issues for 18 hours which turned off my entire Hsphere hosting. It seems that if you go over the limit of the license Hsphere block itself and turn off all services so users can’t get into their control panel and web services doesn’t work.

So, I emailed their support team, which told me it was a license issue and that I passed my license limit. I request an upgrade a month ago, and my server was showing the upgrade in the license, but in the Hsphere system such upgrade was never recorded. But I PAID for it. OK not an issue, I told the guy to put the needed licenses and that I was going to paid for it until further investigation. Well, I got a reply from the tech saying that I need to emails sales. That was 10 hours ago, and my entire hosting still down.

He told me to use my-hsphere which I can’t access for some reason, and if I try to reset the password, it just says that was emailed but I never receive it (not even junk folder). I can’t believe this guy is watching the entire hosting network down and he is not doing anything to help.

He could probably ask sales, he could add the needed accounts and just send to sales to invoice me. He could do something at least to have it work. If you ware paying for something why the entire hosting network should be down? So if you have 2500 license and you add 2501 your entire hosting network is going to be down, and chances are sales or support wont help you until 2 or 3 days after.
    Mike
    Netsphare Technologies Ltd. Co

I think your issue was one other than the licenses. The way H-Sphere works is if you go over your limit you can continue to use H-Sphere and add more accounts but you will not get support from H-Sphere and you can not upgrade to the latest patch or newer version. They do not simply turn off your entire system that is for sure. We manage lots of H-Sphere clusters and I have yet to see such a thing. I do agree though they are a little hard to reach at times and their sales force is lacking. Now with SWsoft behind them that will defiantly change.

Sorry for your issues and I hope things are in a better state these days!
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution