Game Server Control Panels

I need a Linux game server control panel that comes with support from the Vendor just seems like i attempt to contact many of them and they simply don't respond please suggest something other then TCADMIN (WHICH IS WINDOWS BASED) and CPANEL

Thanks

There is also
    www.gamecp.com
    www.tcadmin.com
    The Game Hosting Control Panel

Go with TCADMIN.com.

Not much else to talk about.

Edit: Didn't see you needed Linux. Good luck!
    ColoCrossing - Dedicated to Uptime
    Jon Biloh | jbiloh@colocrossing.com | 1.800.518.9716 | Skype: jbiloh
    DDOS Protected Colo & Dedicated Servers in Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles

I can vouch for http://www.innovativegamingconcepts.com/ and I beleive they support window servers too. technical support should always answer support tickets within 24 hours at least. if they cant support you I proberly could been a customer of theirs long enough to be able to spot and solve bugs.

Would you mind explaining why its got to be linux? Also gamecp's website apperas to be dead, I heard bad things about their software also, anyone have any experience of it?
    Toby
    Xeo Solutions - Discovering Innovation
    Managed Service Provider & Cloud Hosting | Launching Late August 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Toby H View Post
    Would you mind explaining why its got to be linux? Also gamecp's website apperas to be dead, I heard bad things about their software also, anyone have any experience of it?
    Usually people go with linux because it is cheaper than windows.
    www.tcadmin.com

Quote Originally Posted by TCA View Post
    Usually people go with linux because it is cheaper than windows.
    Yeah I know that could have been one reason, but I was asking incase it was a technical or personal ("i hate windows its evil" etc) reason considering TCAdmin is the best control panel I found for this purpose when we rolled out gaming at one of the hosting companies I have worked for.
    Toby

Yes it could be personal preference also. The only real reason I can see running linux other than the cost benefit would be if the host plans to run high performance CS or CSS servers which require the higher tick and framerates.

But this person may have all linux based servers and staff as well?

As for windows being evil vs. linux, I won't open that can of worms again
    www.tcadmin.com

hehe well im on the line of if the software is better on one platform learn what you need to run it. thats what we did with tca! The host i was working for at the time was and still is only running linux hosting servers with cpanel. When we decided to go for gameservers we did first look at linux gaming stuff but concluded the choice was between custom coded linux software or tca and learning windows server to run it, we went with tca on the basis that it is the best control panel, and we've based everything around making things easy for clients to use even if it means more work for us in the background, since after all the customer is #1!
    Toby

It is sometimes a very hard choice when you are dealing with two operating systems. I will personally agree with you that linux is better for webhosting.

I always tell people, use what you know how to operate best, but that of course is not always the best deciding factor.

Maybe if the OP can give some more details on what they will be hosting for games, and what they would like to see in the panel for functionality, others here may be able to point them in the right direction?
    www.tcadmin.com