Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

grownedfor summer

this sucks I snuck on really quick, wish me luck :p

Growned?

Not sure what it means, but it certainly doesn't sound good.
    -Bruce

In your house!....be scared LoL..hehehehe!
    Luck for what Stephen?

I think he got grounded already, And is sneaking out to be grounded ever longer.

If you were grounded for the whole summer I am sorry man
    That happened to me once when I was in first grade.
    Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants

My mom never uses the word "grouded". That's why i'm lucky. Sorry Stephen, what did u do anyways? Instead of getting growded i get my butt spanked! Ouch.........

that sucks man, hope everything works out for ya.

growned means that grown-ups delivered the punishment

by spanking ur butt with a high-heel shoe or a belt....... that will make ur butt red.

LOL

My parents never spanked me. That's why I am such a smart-ass

Spoken like a true costomer timechange! My butt ( after getting spanked) was red, I can still see some fine, well crafted, belt marks

I never got spanked either... usually just got my head beaten with a wooden baseball bat.
    -Bruce

you think that's bad.. my parents used to throw their boots at my head.

Luckily no brian damagee

Originally posted by sk8r boy
    Spoken like a true costomer timechange! My butt ( after getting spanked) was red, I can still see some fine, well crafted, belt marks
    Your parents still spank you at 14? I remember my mom tried to do that once, and I laughed at her. It didn't hurt anymore.

I hope that I'll never "spank" a child of mine. Not that I don't really agree with it, but there are much more creative ways to punish a child. Like having to clean the driveway.

hmmmm.......cleaning a driveway eh?? My mom would never make me do that! Still spank me.......doesn't hurt though.

I just wouldn't want my mother touching my rear-end at that age really.

If I were 14 and got grounded for the summer I'd probably just kill myself. Nothing is so serious that a parent should take away from the most memorable time of a childs life!

Child's life eh???? Believe me, my parents treat me like a 6 year old- cuz that's the way i act My parents want me to be more "mature" for my age, like hang out with girls, not toys (i don't play with them though) I guess timechange is 34 and says he doesn't act mature, and i don't too, that's why i get treated differently.

Originally posted by Atheist
    I just wouldn't want my mother touching my rear-end at that age really.

If I were 14 and got grounded for the summer I'd probably just kill myself. Nothing is so serious that a parent should take away from the most memorable time of a childs life!
    Agreed. Although, while school may be rather boring, and useless at times, it can actually be fun. For example, to have fun while doing work, I try to make the most perverted that I can, without it being blatently obvious, yet still being the right answers.

(Sorry it doesn't work in math. Unless you want the wrong answer most of the time.)

And then just screwing around with my friend's at school can be fun too.

I was grounded for a whole summer once. It sucked, a ton.

What grade are u in inogenius? I'm entering high school......kinda of a scary experience.

I'll be a senior this year. HS is nothing. All the elementary teachers, and middle school teachers act like it's such a big deal. It's not.

Ya..........that's what my middle school teachers did, they said that HS will be so hard, and teachers will be nasty and mean.......so we shouln't expect anything nice from them.

Yeah, HS isn't a big deal. I graduated this last month.

Most teachers, and students that knew me, would agree that I hardly did any actual school work. However, I proved my knowledge in other ways.

Congrats on the graduation! Hope i will graduate when i finish HS........ berealy finished 8th grade kidding...... i finished with A's, B's and probably 1 C in science, i just hate my mean, science teacher!!!!!!!

Ahh man! I had an awesome science teacher in HS. If something wasn't burning in class, he wasn't teaching.

We blew stuff up, and studied nuclear reactions.

nuclear reactions????? Blowing stuff???? Those never..... yes never happened in my 8th grade science class all we did is probably look into microscopes to see some stupid germs!! My teacher was a "she" and she berealy moved her big kabuse (butt)
    she gaved us a sh*t load of work, and shoved it in our faces. Hope in highschool we have a better teacher, so i can blow some stuff up........ taking about blowing stuff my teacher was blowing stuff out of her butt that's why the whole room smelled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast