Britney Loses Custody....

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Musi...ine/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    Britney Spears will lose custody of children
    A court has ordered pop singer Britney Spears to give up custody of her two children effective Wednesday at noon. Her former husband, Kevin Federline, is to retain custody of the two children "until further order of the court," according to court papers. developing story
    Poor kids are in a lose, lose situation here... hopefully Dad provides a healthier environment.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Doubtful, Federline is an idiot too. Those kids should be put up for adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcmv01 View Post
    Doubtful, Federline is an idiot too. Those kids should be put up for adoption.
    Yea. Both are insane. I would rate her next Paris Hilton.

Those poor kids.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

What is the world coming to
    WebHostingReviews.com (Established 1999)
    Web Hosting Customers: Happy or unhappy with your host? Let others know on our web site.
    Web Hosting Companies: Drive traffic to your site by getting listed in ours.

I feel terrible for her kids. If it wasn't for the fact that she did absolutely none of the things the judge ordered her to do a couple of weeks ago, I would (as a mom myself) feel completely terrible for her too. However, it's painfully obvious that the girl has major problems. Her kids should not be with her until she gets her **** straightened out and she can prove she's ready, willing, and able to care for herself and her children.

I forsee one of 2 things happening - either she will get her act together and stun everyone, or she will end up another tragic former child star and we'll be hearing about her suicide.

Sorry to be so blunt, but there's no sugary way to put it.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Oh ^%*$!!!
    Whatever shall we do?!

...I'm sick of hearing all this bullcrap about her. Who cares? Seriously.
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

i'm in favor of either of these people having to be put through any bout of misery.

Quote Originally Posted by mtgm View Post
    What is the world coming to
    The world?

She is just some rich chick with mental issues.

I don't feel sorry for Brits kids... I feel sorry for the kid on that sex tape the police found out west.

Heck, brits kids have it made for the rest of their lives... I'd rather be from a f up family and be rich, than be poor with a f up family. Money does not solve everything, but darn if it don't help ease the pain.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

They're both imbeciles, but Kevin doesn't seem smart enough to realize that he's one, which means he's probably less likely to kill himself than she is... once everything finally starts to sink in and she realizes how bad of a screw-up she's become.

The only way it won't sink in is if she stays drunk and high enough to keep common sense in a coma... but that level of abuse usually leads to death anyway.

So, I guess it's better to have a living dad that makes Vanilla Ice look cool, than to hear a loud bang one day and have to see mommy's brains splattered all over the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by P-nut View Post
    . . . I forsee one of 2 things happening - either she will get her act together and stun everyone, or she will end up another tragic former child star and we'll be hearing about her suicide.
    Yeah, IMO we'll be hearing of her overdosing on painkillers and booze. She's on the fastrack to there, that's for sure. Hopefully she's got some people around her who can prevent that.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post
    Yeah, IMO we'll be hearing of her overdosing on painkillers and booze. She's on the fastrack to there, that's for sure. Hopefully she's got some people around her who can prevent that.
    The only problem is she seems to cut out anyone around her who disagrees with her point of view, or what she wants. Her mom, sister, former manager(s), lawyers, publicists, etc...

If they could force her into some kind of rehab / psych program she might have a chance, but that's not at all likely.

Those poor babies
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>