Authorize.net Resellers?

http://www.freeauthnet.com/rates.html

Does anyone have experience with this company? They are on the authorize.net resellers page. They have no setup fees and it looks like $30/month to use their services. $10 for forms and around $15 for services.

Any suggestions on a good authorize.net reseller would be appreciated. I was holding off on going with this venue until sales are a bit higher, but this no setup was kind of nice.

Talk to Chris at CDGcommerce. Their rates are pretty good and Chris was very helpful with the million questions that I had. They also have a promo for WHT members: http://www.cdgcommerce.com/whtpromo.php

That looks very promising, and I'm glad hes an active WHT person. Thanks for the info.

STAY AWAY FROM E-ONLINEDATA.COM, they have the worst support I have ever had. We went right back to 2CO!

100 % go with CGDCommerce, The support is unbelievable. EOD, response times terrible, $99 yearly fee, terrible.

With CGDCommerce within the 2nd day my account was functional.

datums,

Do you have a contact person over there?

Thanks for the reply.

I've not had any problems with E-Onlinedata, been using them for a couple of months now and have always had answers same day or early next day (when I email late) They had my account setup quickly, no setup fees, and the rates are descent.

I like being able to use 1 company for virtually everything, Modern is an awesome group and the stuff they provide ias great!

Originally posted by datums
    100 % go with CGDCommerce, The support is unbelievable. EOD, response times terrible, $99 yearly fee, terrible.

With CGDCommerce within the 2nd day my account was functional.
    I agree 110%. Go with CGDCommerce.

CDG Commerce is great, Chris has always responded fast and accurately to any questions I have had. MerchantPlus is another one worth checking into. We have been very pleased with their service as well.

I will echo the sentiments to use CDG Commerce. Great people to work with and they always seem to have the right answers. Their promotion for WHT is really tough to beat as well...

I will also say that Chris West of cdgCommerce is a great person to deal with. Gives you just straight forward answers without wasting your time.

Its definitely worth a call!

Thanks.