Will trade windows hosting for a design and logo

I am looking for a unique design & logo, nothing that has previously been used. I have very few requirements as to what the initial look is, but I will need to have some input on the final design. All I need is a logo and a one page design. I can create the rest of the pages from that.

I am offering to trade a windows hosting plan worth an equivelant amount. The windows machine is hosted in a good data center, and offers all that you may need. I have been in the hosting business for appr. 3 years, with many more years of programming/computer experience. (I am not a basement hosting business) I simply do not have the time to create a new layout to reflect on the recent changes in my business.

If you are interested, or have any questions about the requirements or what the hosting plan offers, please feel free to email me.

Thanks for your time

Matthew

why not posting the description and requirements here ??

I apologize

The site is for a hosting company. No flash, nothing fancy. Just a good solid KISS site.

As for the hosting....it really depends on the designer's needs, etc. I am basically offering an amount of hosting equivalent to the agreed upon price for the design. Whether you need small space for long term, or a lot of space short term...or even a reseller account.

Before we get started, we can agree on a price, etc, so there are no surprises at the end.

got this one if u like it :
    http://server945.gisol.com/~tattoux/trash/dh.htm
    can we have a link to your hosting site ??

I would be happy to post a link to my site, if I had one up. This is the reason I am looking at having one designed.

do u like the one i posted ?