* DDOS Protected Server UDP/TCP

Hi webhosttalk community:

I'm looking for a ddos protected server. I'm hosting a server that uses UDP/TCP connection; however, I was told by my server provider that I'm getting hit 32gbps ddos attack.

My budget is up to $350/m.

I'm looking a host in California with the following specs
    - RAM of 4GB at least
    - Running vmware or built in vmware, cause I will use my vmware ofs template
    - 4 cores at least
    - Must have this 30 days guarantee (Just in case they couldn't handle the attack.)

PLEASE DO NOT POST if your just gonna blame or criticize by budget.

Thank you

Who is your current provider? BlackLotus is in California so if you're not using them you could give them a try. You would need a server with another company I believe, I don't know if they actually rent dedicated servers, only the protection services (could be wrong, haven't looked in a while.)

Not sure about your money back guarantee though, I don't know of any company, mostly that does DDoS mitigation that has a 30 day money back guarantee.
    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected NVMe VPS, Website Hosting, & Game Servers
    Dallas, TX | Miami, FL | Los Angeles, CA | Piscataway, NJ | Amsterdam, NL | Singapore | Tokyo, JP

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_A View Post
    Who is your current provider? BlackLotus is in California so if you're not using them you could give them a try. You would need a server with another company I believe, I don't know if they actually rent dedicated servers, only the protection services (could be wrong, haven't looked in a while.)

Not sure about your money back guarantee though, I don't know of any company, mostly that does DDoS mitigation that has a 30 day money back guarantee.
    Great, I have a colocation in Quadranet. Overall the service and support I get with them are beyond my expectation; You have mention BlackLotus, can they actually protect me against UDP and TCP attack even though i'm hosting in different company? How is this done?

Thanks Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by bgdr0015 View Post
    Great, I have a colocation in Quadranet. Overall the service and support I get with them are beyond my expectation; You have mention BlackLotus, can they actually protect me against UDP and TCP attack even though i'm hosting in different company? How is this done?

Thanks Mike!
    GRE Tunnel, I am not sure if they would be within your budget though, you would need to contact them via e-mail it looks like to get pricing. I'm not fully sure what they can and can't protect.
    http://www.blacklotus.net/protect/pr...n-for-networks
    Staminus is another that provides the same type of service that BlackLotus does, but I think they are farther away from where you need a server at.
    Dallas, TX | Miami, FL | Los Angeles, CA | Piscataway, NJ | Amsterdam, NL | Singapore | Tokyo, JP

CloudFlare is probably your best bet, but would double check with them if they can help you with that attack size.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

Quote Originally Posted by Snoork Hosting View Post
    CloudFlare is probably your best bet, but would double check with them if they can help you with that attack size.
    I don't' think CloudFlare's web protection is what he needs, since he's using VMWare and multiple VMs I assume.

Voxility has Los Angeles servers, they are expensive though. You may want to find a Cloud Server at some provider that is colocating with them or a dedicated colocated server there.
    WooServers OpenStack Private Cloud
    30% Cheaper than any Public Cloud
    Instances, Floating IPs, Load Balancers, Databases and More!

Does Intreppid has a reasonable price for their ddos protection?

10 Gbps / 2000k PPS DDoS Protection for $299
    20 Gbps / 4000k PPS DDoS Protection for $599

Is there any provider here that charge $350 for 20 gbps ddos protection?

Thank you everyone!

Does Intreppid has a reasonable price for their ddos protection?

10 Gbps / 2000k PPS DDoS Protection for $299
    20 Gbps / 4000k PPS DDoS Protection for $599

Is there any provider here that charge $350 for 20 gbps ddos protection?

Thank you everyone!
    Limestone has optional 20Gbps protected IPs fairly cheap, they utilize BlackLotus.

I recommend Blacklotus but with your current budget it may be impossible. They only offer Dedicated Server, however this company offer cloud on same BlackLotus network:
    http://www.hostvirtual.com/datacente...rotected-cloud

Limestone has optional 20Gbps protected IPs fairly cheap, they utilize BlackLotus.
    Wow they offer 20gbps protection per ip for only additional $100. Is this real?

Talk to BlackLotus they will be able to help you OR one of the blacklotus reseller may be
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

Wow they offer 20gbps protection per ip for only additional $100. Is this real?
    Yes, but keep in mind this isn't 24/7 20Gbps protection, I believe you can be attacked for 1 hour then they will null the IP (I could be wrong, but it's on their website somewhere).

Yes, but keep in mind this isn't 24/7 20Gbps protection, I believe you can be attacked for 1 hour then they will null the IP (I could be wrong, but it's on their website somewhere).
    The typical duration of a DDoS attack that is successfully mitigated is only a few minutes. Attackers do not continue to hit if the attack is not impacting service.

Quote Originally Posted by ddosguru View Post
    The typical duration of a DDoS attack that is successfully mitigated is only a few minutes. Attackers do not continue to hit if the attack is not impacting service.
    Realized. Just keeping interests pointed out for OP so he knows what he would be getting.

Black lotus does have dedicated boxes, http://www.blacklotus.net/host/dedicated-servers