Virtual Debit Card By Paypal

Hey everyone,
    Here's the thing, my country is not listed with paypal, and I am thinking of accepting paypal but there is one obstacle in the way which is i can't withdraw my earnings.

I was thinking, If i can pay for a virtual debit card (visa) with the paypal account and use it to transfer funds into my ikobo account that can work.

So is there any vendors that sell virtual debit cards and accept paypal??

I am just try to figure out an easy way to transfer funds from Paypal to Ikobo.

cashx.com
    money-aroun-the-world.com

In which country are you located anyway?

Charbel Sarkis

I mean money-around-the-world.com

mistyped

Charbel

Thanks Hostway for your reply, Cashx doesn't work, and money around the world doesn't look reliable and they are not accepting paypal.

I am from Egypt

I am in Lebanon, we usually do the following, if no bank account available in the US, find a friend or a family member (he must trust u !) let him-her enter the their bank or cc info inside paypal (at ur account) and that's it.
    I already contacted paypal in this concern, as here in Lebanon the cc fraud is treated so tough since the banking rules are so tough against fraud, paypal replied that expanding in certain countries depend on company strategies not specific zones! so if does not work for you, try 2co.com some complaint about them, we do fine since 4 years ...
    Anything else post back or send me email hostmaster@hostway.cc

Charbel Sarkis