Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* M2Host.com - Fraud Hosting / Cheaters / Never Buy

Hello Guys,
    its around 3 days i did buy the 2 shared hosting packages with M2host.com, one starter and one expert plan. From the first day of purchase this ---- hosting giving me too much problem. First day i did work all day to transfer my 30 sites under expert account, and when i getup next day, all of data of my hosting was removed because they did suspend my account for no reason. When i asked from them they said it was mistake we have reactive your account, so i did again did hard work to transfer website and again those ------- peoples remove data from my hosting even empty ftp no public_html and other folders were there. And in cpanel error was occurring, again i asked them again they mentioned same thing, and today i did not transfer website because of this issue again, but today they change information and access of my wogor.com account and terminated my account by telling that i did fraud of payment even payment is my own even pay from paypal, they are doing totally fraud with peoples, due to very bad experience with this host i decided to get refund,i asked them to give refund they mentioned even not responding to my ticket even when i ask from live chat they also run away and no responding, so i now mailed paypal about this big fraud company to get refund my money, i suggest everyone not to use this host, if they want to see my eye then get the hosting from them and look how they are going to play with you.....

---------- Negative Hosting

That doesn't sound good, hopefully, your next host will be better.
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

yes too much bad experience, now those ---- peoples banned my ip to access the control panel area
    WebhostingTalk = Speak anything about hosting and related topics!

Sorry ppl i dnt read the post i have to post a new thread for that i need 5 post reply.. Thats my mistake again sorry for Interrupting you ppl
    Last edited by amolsaini; 10-13-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amolsaini View Post
    That's Good will Try It
    Did you even read the post? lmao

Why is it that almost every negative review is just a huge blob of text? Meh...
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Hey! what will you try, lol i m not here to tell peoples to use m2host.com i m here to tell peoples too be aware from m2host.com

thats because of to tell the actual story that is happened with a person who is writing a bad review, so peoples not got stuck like me, now they are not refunding me even they mentioned 30 days money back Guaranteed, so i did contact with paypal to get refund now....

Sorry to hear that you had a bitter experience with them and thanks for sharing it with us. You can always open for a PayPal dispute if your host is not refunding you or nor replying to your requests.

Wasn't their a similar thread warning consumers about M2host about a week ago? @OP, sorry you have to go through this, but I like your tags!

yes, much upset, almost 30 sites are their and they banned my ip etc, anyhow i will build from scratch all 30 sites now....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by razashah View Post
    yes, much upset, almost 30 sites are their and they banned my ip etc, anyhow i will build from scratch all 30 sites now....
    In this days, PayPal not provide refund on any Virtual products
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

it is nightmare for you to build all websites good luck with your new host
    Reliable Web Hosting In Pakistan
    24/7 Support With 99.9 % Uptime Guaranted
    Reseller Hosting Also Available

Sorry to hear this. Hope you will have more luck with next hosting

Did the host every give you a reason why your websites were deleted off your servers, then suspended? Were you using to much diskspace? Sounds to me like your files were deleted intentionally.

Also, what made you sign up with M2Host in the first place?
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Hopefully you had backups. Goodluck finding a new host. Make sure you check reviews on the host you want to use.

Unlimited everything for a dollar a month?

Great business strategy!

There are no differences between their 1$ package and their 7$ package.

I can only imagine how much CPU usage they allow for the 1$ starter package. I don't know if that is much of a business strategy or a strategy for failure. Why would someone pay 7$ for an "expert" package when they could pay 1$ for the same thing?

thats because of to tell the actual story that is happened with a person who is writing a bad review, so peoples not got stuck like me, now they are not refunding me even they mentioned 30 days money back Guaranteed, so i did contact with paypal to get refund now....
    PayPal won't give you your money back - it's a virtual and intangible service meaning that there's no way for you to give the "service" back and as such they won't give you the money back.

I guess you've learned the hard way that you should keep your own off-provider backups. You should always do this no matter who the provider is and what they promise.

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Unlimited everything for a dollar a month?

Great business strategy!
    Well, it's actually $2/month but essentially it's the same concept.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

HEY GUYS! DONOT BUY ANY HOSTING PACKAGE OR PLAN FROM THEM, THEY HIDED THEIR PRIVACY AND THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS, I SEND THEM PAYMENT FROM PAYPAL AND THEY GET PAYMENT AND CANCEL MY PACKAGES, AND TRY TO ACCESS MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS WELL, THEY TOUGHT I WILL HAVE SAME PASSWORD OF THEIR CLIENT AREA AND PAYPAL BUT IT WAS DIFFRENT, Paypal send me email of change password, security verification etc..... Becare full everyone, if need more detail about this hosting go and read my story....

Hello Guys,
    its around 3 days i did buy the 2 shared hosting packages with M2host.com, one starter and one expert plan. From the first day of purchase this ---- hosting giving me too much problem. First day i did work all day to transfer my 30 sites under expert account, and when i getup next day, all of data of my hosting was removed because they did suspend my account for no reason. When i asked from them they said it was mistake we have reactive your account, so i did again did hard work to transfer website and again those ------- peoples remove data from my hosting even empty ftp no public_html and other folders were there. And in cpanel error was occurring, again i asked them again they mentioned same thing, and today i did not transfer website because of this issue again, but today they change information and access of my wogor.com account and terminated my account by telling that i did fraud of payment even payment is my own even pay from paypal, they are doing totally fraud with peoples, due to very bad experience with this host i decided to get refund,i asked them to give refund they mentioned even not responding to my ticket even when i ask from live chat they also run away and no responding, so i now mailed paypal about this big fraud company to get refund my money, i suggest everyone not to use this host, if they want to see my eye then get the hosting from them and look how they are going to play with you.....

---------- Negative Hosting

We do not keep payment or hold back setting of hosting accounts without any complaint or reasons.

The paypal case ID's are PP-001-093-827-941 and PP-001-093-827-891. You can either get them cleared to have the hosting activated or paypal will refund to the paypal ID they were sent from.

And, I think every genuine client at webhosting talk will agree to it.

Oh Comeon, Dont make peoples crazy here, its almost 4rd day.
    On first day ) you did remove my data from my ftp.
    On 2nd day ) you did again remove my data from my ftp that i was uploaded after first removed attemp. Also removed my cpanel account and created it again....
    On 3rd day ) you did terminated my one account and keep active my one account and banned my ip address for what i m not able to access my client area.
    On 4th day ) you did try to access my paypal account and paypal just block my account and send me email for security questions, change password etc things.

All these things metion that you peoples are fake guys, and one big thing is that you have hided your privacy of whois and also not providing your location detail.... ----

About paypal case, those are related to access issues that one of your live chat person tried to access my account and he was unsuccessful, about payments both payments successfully transfer to your account with no reason, i m placing dispute today in paypal to get my payment back.

Guys dont be crazy and stuck with those guys those are fake guys trying to hack your paypal accounts and credit cards.....

those are fake guys trying to hack your paypal accounts and credit cards.....
    Those are criminal allegations you're making there....I hope you've got evidence to substantiate it!

And is this all about two dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    Those are criminal allegations you're making there....I hope you've got evidence to substantiate it!

And is this all about two dollars?
    No not about $2, i purchased 2 packages from them, one expert and one starter, just attached paypal recent activity screenshot and hide other transactions detail, i paid them but never got back, will place dispute today at paypal...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.gif  

I personally wouldn't even consider purchasing anything from a website that has either opted out of WHOIS or applying privacy
    If they are a commercial business then it should be readily available, plus match the business details on the website
    M8 INTERNET : Simple and cost effective website hosting from the UK
    M8 INTERNET : Google Ads Account Management

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Did you even read the post? lmao

Why is it that almost every negative review is just a huge blob of text? Meh...
    You sure have an interest in every topic on here. Your also wrong about alot of stuff you post.

PayPal will give refunds for non-tangible goods, I can give you a list of times i've had it done.

Sometimes you have to get the banks involved, other times adding a little pressure to paypal will get it resolved.

End of the day with paypal they aren't a bank and they aren't legally able to make alot of the decisions that they do. Just gotta call em on it.
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast